జాడ, పోయిన త్రోవ
Noun(1) a line or route along which something travels or moves(2) evidence pointing to a possible solution(3) a pair of parallel rails providing a runway for wheels(4) a course over which races are run(5) a distinct selection of music from a recording or a compact disc(6) an endless metal belt on which tracked vehicles move over the ground(7) (computer science(8) a groove on a phonograph recording(9) a bar or pair of parallel bars of rolled steel making the railway along which railroad cars or other vehicles can roll(10) any road or path affording passage especially a rough one(11) the act of participating in an athletic competition involving running on a track
Verb(1) carry on the feet and deposit(2) observe or plot the moving path of something(3) go after with the intent to catch(4) travel across or pass over(5) make tracks upon
(1) The next song, the title track , melds another downtempo beat with a gentle guitar melody.(2) Number three on the sporting calendar was last Friday's primary school track meet.(3) Extreme wind gusts forced the cancellation of live racing at the Maryland track after the third race on Saturday.(4) In high school my daughters were both involved in sports activities - cross country, basketball, and track .(5) he was going to track the canoe up the ice-hung rapids(6) Not only do they help monitor traffic movement but also track suspicious characters.(7) 130 kilometres of track(8) We're definitely concerned, but hopeful and optimistic that everything finally will go along the right track .(9) a Formula One Grand Prix track(10) secondary radars that track the aircraft in flight(11) The new car has a wider track and larger wheels, which set it off from the versions that have been sold since its launch four years ago.(12) This is an apt track for the film, as it didn't really require a full-blown 5.1 remix.(13) She beamed as she entered the stadium and finished her race as the lone athlete on the track .(14) Note that there is a bonus audio commentary track with Peter, Graeme, and Nicola.(15) Motorists watched in amazement as a 30 ft fountain of water caused an explosion on the electricity lines above a railway track .(16) In our team, medals can come from anywhere: sprints, distance, track or field, male or female, individual or relay.
(1) track down :: జాడ
(2) track record :: గత చరిత్ర
(3) keep track of :: ట్రాక్
(4) keep track :: కంట కనిపెట్టు
(5) train track :: రైలు పట్టాలు
(6) railroad track :: రైలు పట్టాలు
(7) running track :: నడుస్తున్న ట్రాక్
(8) on track :: గతిలో ఉండుట
1. path ::
2. course ::
4. rail ::
5. song ::
6. running ::
7. racecourse ::
9. cart track ::
10. caterpillar track ::
11. trail ::
12. cut ::
13. follow ::
14. chase after ::
15. cross ::
track, tracked, tracker, trackers, tracking, trackless, tracks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...where I kept TRACK of shape,
color and consistency.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 3
of The Hobbit movie
with commentary TRACK.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 4
It should be much, much harder
for people to TRACK you down.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
QA will TRACK you down soon.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 9
...and sets them on an academic TRACK
towards the hard sciences.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 18
English to Telugu Dictionary: track
Meaning and definitions of track, translation in Telugu language for track with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of track in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "track"
What track means in Telugu, track meaning in Telugu, track definition, examples and pronunciation of track in Telugu language.