యాత్ర, దూర ప్రయాణం
Noun(1) the act of going from one place to another(2) a movement through space that changes the location of something(3) self-propelled movement
Verb(1) change location; move, travel, or proceed, also metaphorically(2) undertake a journey or trip(3) make a trip for pleasure(4) travel upon or across(5) undergo transportation as in a vehicle(6) travel from place to place, as for the purpose of finding work, preaching, or acting as a judge
(1) By then the universe had cooled down enough for neutral atoms to form, at last allowing radiation to travel unimpeded.(2) I found this travel iron at a thrift store and think it is one of the most beautiful objects I own.(3) She writes on topics ranging from travel to fitness, and also recently completed a mystery novel.(4) he made the travel arrangements(5) This is the age at which they can wander and be induced to travel the wrong road.(6) They went outside and found her looking in a travel mirror and putting on even more red lipstick.(7) Use fewer trails to limit machine travel , and rutting may become a factor.(8) He also said care should be taken on the journey home and recommended people not to travel alone.(9) This means that light rays travel to the back of the retina before they have been bent by the cornea and lens.(10) The speaker at the July meeting stood before the members with an electric travel iron in one hand and a duster in the other.(11) The effect reaches as far as light can travel , burning itself like a candle with a kaleidoscope of colours.(12) There's an enormous amount of travel and a lot of very interesting challenges.(13) I, however, don't go anywhere without the Preservador travel humidor.(14) business travel(15) Other useful aids include travel mirrors and opaque disposal bags.(16) Be prepared to insert them over the travel lock release mechanism as soon as the blade locks.
(1) travel agent :: ట్రావెల్ ఏజెంట్
(2) travel agency :: ప్రయాణం ఏజెన్సీ
(3) travel abroad :: విదేశాలకు వెళ్ళుట
(4) space travel :: అంతరిక్ష ప్రయాణం
(5) travel expenses :: ప్రయాణ ఖర్చులు
(6) air travel :: విమాన ప్రయాణం
(7) travel industry :: ప్రయాణ పరిశ్రమ
(8) travel by plane :: విమానం ద్వారా ప్రయాణం
(9) time travel :: సమయం ప్రయాణ
(10) travel document :: ప్రయాణ పత్రం
2. locomotion ::
3. traveling ::
4. journey ::
5. journey through ::
6. move ::
7. move around ::
8. go ::
1. crawl ::
2. creep ::
3. poke ::
travel, traveled, traveler, travelers, traveling, travelings, travelling, travellings, travels
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I can listen to music from my youth
and TRAVEL there.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
Which is a TRAVEL book
within the actual book.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 8
But luckily, I have my TRAVEL gavel.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 21
How fast could they TRAVEL?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 4
That if we TRAVEL west,
that we will somehow reach a land
Vikings Season 1, Episode 1
English to Telugu Dictionary: travel
Meaning and definitions of travel, translation in Telugu language for travel with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of travel in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "travel"
What travel means in Telugu, travel meaning
in Telugu, travel definition, examples and pronunciation
of travel in Telugu language.