వైపు వంగిపోవు, నిర్ణీత దిక్కులో పోవు
Noun(1) a general direction in which something tends to move(2) general line of orientation(3) a general tendency to change (as of opinion(4) the popular taste at a given time
Verb(1) turn sharply; change direction abruptly
(1) I confess it is a fashionable trend , but in summer, I think most people choose cotton or silk.(2) an upward trend in sales and profit margins(3) Some trends may be apparent but other changes may occur which may contradict the general direction of the trend .(4) The general trend is towards currency management against a basket which reflects the trading mix of imports and exports.(5) But we expect the general trend in 2000 will be in the opposite direction to last year.(6) As a general trend , sales of Irish newspapers have declined during the past quarter.(7) The point is that the general trend is moving in the positive direction.(8) At any rate, there is a worrying trend developing along the North Mayo coast.(9) The most recent batch reverse that trend , generally showing the parties to be even.(10) The trend indicates the general tendency or direction over the long-term.(11) These improvements, whilst trending in the right direction, are somewhat variable from week to week.(12) Cable modem services, with monthly fees trending upward to a rough average of $45, have proved popular and sticky in the face of all the growth pains.(13) But what is the real impact on the home front of our obsession with fashionable and vogue trends ?(14) And the channel that plays the hit music is now setting trends in fashion.(15) The paleoshoreline trended roughly northwest-southeast through the Big Bend region at that time.(16) Our recruiting figures have not looked better for a number of years and our retention is trending in the right direction.
(1) downward trend :: పతనగతి
(2) trend toward :: ధోరణిని
(3) trend analysis :: ధోరణి విశ్లేషణ
(4) upward trend :: పురోభివృద్ది
(5) market trend :: మార్కెట్ ధోరణి
(6) trend towards :: వైపు మొగ్గు
(7) general trend :: సాధారణ ధోరణి
(8) secular trend :: లౌకిక ధోరణి
(9) ideological trend :: సైద్ధాంతిక ధోరణి
1. tendency ::
2. fashion ::
3. vogue ::
4. course ::
5. drift ::
6. move ::
7. slew ::
trend, trended, trendies, trendily, trending, trends, trendy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
WOMAN [ON TV]:
- Causing the housing prices
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 10
English to Telugu Dictionary: trend
Meaning and definitions of trend, translation in Telugu language for trend with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of trend in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "trend"
What trend means in Telugu, trend meaning in Telugu, trend definition, examples and pronunciation of trend in Telugu language.