కష్టము, తొందర, ఆయాసము, బాధ
Noun(1) a source of difficulty(2) an angry disturbance(3) an event causing distress or pain(4) an effort that is inconvenient(5) a strong feeling of anxiety(6) an unwanted pregnancy
Verb(1) move deeply(2) to cause inconvenience or discomfort to(3) disturb in mind or make uneasy or cause to be worried or alarmed(4) take the trouble to do something; concern oneself(5) cause bodily suffering to and make sick or indisposed
(1) friends should support each other when they are in trouble(2) there is nothing you need trouble about(3) The unsavoury football history between the two countries at both club and international level makes crowd trouble extremely likely.(4) I had trouble finding somewhere to park(5) You've gone to a lot of trouble to check your results, so I suspect you've done your calculations right.(6) the kid had been no trouble up to now(7) We had gone to the trouble of establishing food, water, fuel, medical kits and generators at three sites across the city.(8) their helicopter developed engine trouble(9) oh, don't trouble to answer(10) He said the rank at the moment has to deal with too many taxis and has become a hot-spot for trouble because of crowds congregating there at night.(11) she went to a lot of trouble to decorate the house(12) they're having trouble finding a job(13) He also reminded delegates about the crowd trouble in Lansdowne Road some years ago at a soccer international.(14) my legs started to trouble me(15) she's not the first girl who's gotten herself into trouble(16) An emergency planning manager with the ambulance service was told the plane had engine trouble before the crash.
(1) in trouble :: ఇబ్బందుల్లో
(2) get into trouble :: కష్టాల్లో పడటం
(3) get in trouble :: ఇబ్బందుల్లో పొందుటకు
(4) make trouble :: ఇబ్బంది చేయడానికి
(5) cause trouble :: ఇబ్బంది కలిగించు
(6) be in trouble :: ఇబ్బందిలో
(7) have trouble :: సమస్య వుంది
(8) heart trouble :: గుండె సమస్యలతో
(9) to trouble :: ఇబ్బంది
(10) trouble in paradise :: స్వర్గం లో ట్రబుల్
2. problem ::
3. effort ::
4. nuisance ::
5. shortcoming ::
6. disease ::
7. malfunction ::
8. disturbance ::
9. worry ::
10. difficulty ::
11. fuss ::
12. worry ::
13. be afflicted by ::
14. bother ::
15. inconvenience ::
16. disturb ::
18. ail ::
19. disquiet ::
1. accommodate ::
2. favor ::
3. oblige ::
trouble, troubled, troubles, troublesome, troubling
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
If you don't love that,
this marriage is in TROUBLE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 6
I did, am I in TROUBLE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 11
I'm sorry, I'm just having
TROUBLE believing you right now.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 17
No, why are you going to so much TROUBLE
to prove that you're smarter than Wolowitz?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 2
Well, I seem to recall them
giving you a bit of TROUBLE as well.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
English to Telugu Dictionary: trouble
Meaning and definitions of trouble, translation in Telugu language for trouble with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of trouble in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "trouble"
What trouble means in Telugu, trouble meaning
in Telugu, trouble definition, examples and pronunciation
of trouble in Telugu language.