పరిశోధించు, యత్నము చేయు
Noun(1) earnest and conscientious activity intended to do or accomplish something
Verb(1) make an effort or attempt(2) put to the test, as for its quality, or give experimental use to(3) put on trial or hear a case and sit as the judge at the trial of(4) take a sample of(5) examine or hear (evidence or a case(6) give pain or trouble to(7) test the limits of(8) melt (fat or lard(9) put on a garment in order to see whether it fits and looks nice
(1) However if you do give this form of fishing a try you may be pleasantly surprised.(2) he gave it a second try(3) Parents will be able to try different sorts and if they like them can buy their own stock.(4) I started to try and untangle the mystery(5) he didn't even try(6) they should give the idea a try(7) go ahead and try it!(8) This I have done and I have told him that I can see no reason why I should not continue to try the case.(9) just you try!(10) The court will try individuals accused of committing genocide, war crimes and crimes against humanity.(11) did you ever try sailing?(12) It was getting excellent reviews there, so I decided to give it a try .(13) One of its first orders is to set up special tribunals to try members of the former regime.(14) He should have allowed for one more try of a different sort to see if it might be possible to get some movement.(15) If you're already prepared to give the essay a try , you can find a download page here.(16) If that is the case, you really should make an effort to try and catch him while you can.
(1) try again :: మళ్ళీ ప్రయత్నించండి
(2) to try :: ప్రయత్నించు
(3) try to :: చేయడానికి ప్రయత్నించు
(4) try hard :: గట్టిగా ప్రయత్నించు
(5) try to find :: కనుగొనడానికి ప్రయత్నించండి
(6) give it a try :: దీనిని ఒకసారి ప్రయత్నించండి
(7) try it on :: ఇది ప్రయత్నించండి
(8) have a try :: ఓసారి ప్రయత్నించు
1. attempt ::
2. attempt ::
3. test ::
4. tax ::
5. adjudicate ::
6. sample ::
8. strain ::
9. essay ::
10. hear ::
11. render ::
tran, trans, trent, tress, tresses, try, trying
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Let's TRY just walking out.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
Let's at least
TRY to be civil.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 21
...and then TRY to buy uranium...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 18
Look, I didn't finish college,
so I thought I would give it a TRY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 6
You want a real challenge? Try whores.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 3
English to Telugu Dictionary: try
Meaning and definitions of try, translation in Telugu language for try with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of try in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "try"
What try means in Telugu, try meaning
in Telugu, try definition, examples and pronunciation
of try in Telugu language.