గడ్డ, గ్రంథి, వాపు, మొటిమ
Noun(1) an abnormal new mass of tissue that serves no purpose
(1) Cancer happens when some of the cells multiply in an abnormal way, causing a growth called a tumour to form.(2) One of the commonest reasons for undertaking a biopsy is to establish whether a tumour is malignant or benign.(3) The difference between malignant and benign tumours is that malignant tumours have the ability to invade surrounding areas.(4) Malignant brain tumors grow and spread into neighboring tissues rapidly.(5) Malignant brain tumors can grow rapidly, crowding or destroying nearby brain tissue.(6) Hamartoma is a tumorous lesion that consists of anomalously arranged tissues that are components of the normal structure of origin.(7) Malignant tumors usually are associated with ascites and demonstrate rapid growth.(8) Cancer of the throat can involve malignant tumors on the vocal cords, voice box, or other areas of the throat.(9) A benign glomus tumor surrounding a malignant area is found in about half of the cases.(10) One theory is that the rate at which tumor cells die is too slow to keep pace with the rapid growth and mutation of tumors in the body.(11) Malignant tumors have the ability to transfer disease from organ to another.(12) My wife had a bad experience, she had the most malignant of the brain tumours that can occur.(13) An appropriate strength sun block will minimise the risks of burning, with its associated risk of malignant tumours .(14) In the brain, both malignant and benign tumours can be harmful because they increase pressure in the skull.(15) Benign tumors called neurofibromas are found on or under the skin or along the nerves of the body.(16) Other than the liver, no organs contained primary tumorous lesions.
(1) brain tumor :: మెదడు కణితి
(2) malignant tumor :: క్యాన్సర్ గడ్డ
(3) benign tumor :: నిరపాయమైన కంతి
(4) tumor necrosis factor :: ట్యూమర్ నెక్రోసిస్ ఫాక్టర్
1. cancerous growth ::
2. malignant growth ::
3. cancer ::
4. malignancy ::
5. lump ::
6. growth ::
7. swelling ::
8. fibroid ::
9. carcinoma ::
10. sarcoma ::
English to Telugu Dictionary: tumour
Meaning and definitions of tumour, translation in Telugu language for tumour with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of tumour in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "tumour"
What tumour means in Telugu, tumour meaning in Telugu, tumour definition, examples and pronunciation of tumour in Telugu language.