Adjective(1) not fair; marked by injustice or partiality or deception
(1) We might agree that, if we could distribute talents, it would be unjust or unfair to distribute them unequally.(2) If they personally feel that a decision is unjust and unfair , they must stand up for themselves.(3) I regard that as an inconsistent and unfair position for him to have adopted.(4) They are there to protect those accused from receiving an unfair trial because of prejudicial press reports.(5) There was a time when we had employers who were unfair and unreasonable, but I think time has moved on.(6) They would not agree to an unfair or unbalanced deal any more than we would.(7) it's totally unfair to blame you(8) The world in general, and the book trade in particular, is unfair , unjust, and patently absurd in its workings.(9) It's going to seem a bit unfair banning Americans for behaving like Americans if everyone else is doing so.(10) Thus the comparison was unfair - not in accordance with honest trade practices.(11) Opposition politicians said it would involve deeply unfair rationing according to lifestyle.(12) As a matter of personal philosophy, he thinks that judging a site based on links is unfair .(13) An unequal society is an unfair society, regardless of what factors have led to the inequalities.(14) It has opaque adoption procedures and risks unfair and unequal enforcement.(15) The capitalist system may be blamed for the unfair distribution of national and social welfare.(16) They began to shout of the rules and of unfair play, and Abigail sighed with relief.
(1) unfair dismissal :: అన్యాయమైన తొలగింపు
(2) unfair advantage :: అన్యాయంగా ప్రయోజనాన్ని
(3) unfair competition :: అన్యాయమైన పోటీ
(4) unfair treatment :: అన్యాయం చికిత్స
(5) very unfair :: చాలా అన్యాయం
1. unjust ::
2. undeserved ::
3. unsportsmanlike ::
4. inconsiderate ::
1. clean ::
2. fair ::
3. legal ::
unfair, unfairer, unfairest, unfairly, unfairness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
No, it's not.
I've always thought that was UNFAIR.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 21
"Do you understand now
why I think you are UNFAIR?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 9
...and that's UNFAIR.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 16
Don't you think it's a little bit UNFAIR?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
I bet Jennifer gets a promotion
out of this, which is so UNFAIR,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 19
English to Telugu Dictionary: unfair
Meaning and definitions of unfair, translation in Telugu language for unfair with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of unfair in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "unfair"
What unfair means in Telugu, unfair meaning in Telugu, unfair definition, examples and pronunciation of unfair in Telugu language.