Adjective(1) radically distinctive and without equal(2) (followed by `to'(3) the single one of its kind(4) highly unusual or rare but not the single instance
(1) This will be a unique opportunity to see this fascinating film and its first screening in Britain.(2) I have to admit that this is not my scene, but this tradition certainly adds something unique to the English scene.(3) It is a unique opportunity to improve the lives of millions of poor people around the world.(4) their kitchen is unique(5) this is a unique habitat(6) We also now present an ideal and unique sponsorship opportunity for European brands.(7) For example, it had a radical and unique design which could have deterred some car buyers in the medium car sector.(8) His logic is still unique , but unlike his huge stage, his canvas hasn't broadened.(9) This is a unique opportunity to get hands on experience of museum work.(10) Her record of events offers a unique insight into one woman's war - on the Home Front.(11) In keeping with their unique sound, the recording process is also unusual.(12) I thought it was the right opportunity to observe a unique jungle drama and record it on film.(13) It would mark appropriate respect for a remarkable individual if his colours remained unique .(14) This last was a speciality of his, to which he brought unique and profound insights.(15) This is a truly unique opportunity to see and hear one of the real innovators of the blues.(16) this style is unique to Cork
(1) unique identifier :: ఏకైక నిర్ధారిణి
(2) be unique :: ప్రత్యేకంగా ఉండు
(3) unique opportunity :: ఏకైక అవకాశం
(4) unique feature :: ప్రత్యేక లక్షణం
(5) unique skill :: ఏకైక నైపుణ్యం
1. distinctive ::
2. remarkable ::
3. peculiar ::
4. singular ::
5. unequaled ::
1. general ::
2. generic ::
3. popular ::
4. public ::
5. universal ::
unique, uniquely, uniqueness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- We are all facing a UNIQUE...
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
Unique in the world.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 22
...that two individuals
as UNIQUE as ourselves...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 15
with a UNIQUE vision
made it happen.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 14
English to Telugu Dictionary: unique
Meaning and definitions of unique, translation in Telugu language for unique with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of unique in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "unique"
What unique means in Telugu, unique meaning in Telugu, unique definition, examples and pronunciation of unique in Telugu language.