పోటీగా నిలబడియుండు స్తంభము, నిటారైన
- నిటారుగాయదార్దముగాపేరైననిలువుగా ఉండే యంత్రాల్లో
Noun(1) a vertical structural member as a post or stake(2) a piano with a vertical sounding board
Adjective(1) in a vertical position; not sloping(2) of moral excellence(3) upright in position or posture
(1) It attempts, in parallels, to raise serious political and emotional questions about the moral predicament of the present day upright people.(2) She's in very good condition, in an upright position on the seabed.(3) Stop watering around April, store the pots upright or on their sides, anywhere convenient - under a greenhouse bench is a good place - and leave them to dry out.(4) This is the engaging story of an upright man's quest to protect his family, find love, and see justice done.(5) It clicks into place in an upright position when needed.(6) Near the centre was a tall standing stone now marked by a concrete obelisk, adjacent to which was a short straight line of stones which may have formed one side of a square around the central upright .(7) Please return all seatbacks to their full upright position.(8) Born in Warwickshire, she was the daughter of a land agent whose moral qualities are reflected in those of the upright Adam Bede.(9) Mr. Starkley looked at the clock incorporated into his pen holder, a pair of upright pens with the clock between them mounted in the hub of a brass ship's wheel.(10) About 40 Steinways, including upright and grand pianos, were on sale to amateur musicians and experts hunting bargains.(11) According to the principles of calligraphy, writing should be upright or slanting to the right.(12) After a few sessions with a ├ö├ç├┐healing horse├ö├ç├û at the academy, he not only walks but sits upright on a horseback on his own.(13) Carefully, he straightened until he was standing upright .(14) She was always kind, and he certainly loved eating her cookies, which he was fed fairly often, but she always made James slightly nervous, in that she was extremely upright all the time.(15) They take off the valve, and cut off the leaking end of the upright pipe. They add in a new section of pipe and put it all back together.(16) Instead, it will be placed in an upright position next to the speaker.
(1) stand upright :: నిటారుగా నిలబడి
(2) bolt upright :: నిటారుగా బోల్ట్
(3) upright piano :: నిటారుగా పియానో
(4) standing upright :: నిటారుగా నిలబడి
1. vertical ::
2. honest ::
3. just ::
4. erect ::
5. vertical ::
6. upright piano ::
1. bad ::
2. black ::
3. dishonest ::
4. evil ::
5. evil-minded ::
6. immoral ::
7. indecent ::
8. wicked ::
9. wrong ::
upright, uprightly, uprightness, uprights
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
But I can't really hold it UPRIGHT.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 2
or being UPRIGHT people and leaving.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
English to Telugu Dictionary: upright
Meaning and definitions of upright, translation in Telugu language for upright with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of upright in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "upright"
What upright means in Telugu, upright meaning
in Telugu, upright definition, examples and pronunciation
of upright in Telugu language.