Verb(1) put into service; make work or employ for a particular purpose or for its inherent or natural purpose(2) take or consume (regularly or habitually(3) use up, consume fully(4) seek or achieve an end by using to one's advantage(5) avail oneself to(6) habitually do something or be in a certan state or place (use only in the past tense
Adjective(1) employed in accomplishing something(2) (of persons(3) previously used or owned by another, or used
(1) We feel that we are probably only talking about a small proportion of hypodermic users who do dump their used syringes.(2) The firm is also reaching out to independent car dealers and sellers of other used merchandise.(3) What's it called when private citizens put up signs and sell their used stuff?(4) It's the best used book store in the immediate area, and just a few steps outside of Waterloo.(5) All used clothes in good condition are required for families in Gambia, West Africa.(6) Looking through the classifieds will reveal that the majority of used cars are three-door examples.(7) These are the first of her works not to employ used furniture or found objects.(8) Prices are not staggeringly cheap on the used market, but there are still plenty of 480 bargains to be had.(9) In addition to a variety of items for sale, there will be a silent auction, a used book table and a huge bake sale.(10) When selling a used car do you include a full listing of its faults?(11) They put rubber in their ovens to make it burn better, some put used diapers, any old garbage just to get rid of it.(12) Unfortunately it then ignited a bin bag full of used envelopes and rubbish which caused most of the fire damage.(13) Limerick County Council has provided the school with a container for used batteries.(14) It is the largest used bookstore in the world with over three million books.(15) The ruling is expected to boost used car imports to Finland, especially from Germany.(16) You can get more recent models for less from many used car dealers in town now.
(1) use :: వా డు
(2) used to :: ఉపయోగిస్తారు
(3) get used to :: అలవాటు పడు
(4) be used to :: చేసేవాడిని
(5) get used :: అలవాటు పడు
(6) used car :: వాడిన కారు
(7) used for :: కొరకు వాడబడినది
(8) be used :: ఉపయోగించవచ్చు
(9) being used :: వాడుతున్నారు
(10) get used to it :: ఇది అలవాటుపడతారు
(11) to get used to :: అలవాటుపడతారు
1. secondhand ::
2. ill-used ::
3. utilize ::
4. exercise ::
5. take advantage of ::
6. consume ::
7. practice ::
8. habituate ::
9. expend ::
1. unaccustomed ::
2. unused ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Then I USED the money to buy
Stuart's comic book store,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 18
The bomb that he USED
was built by me.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
So you'd better get USED to looking at them.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 9
I USED to think:
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
It sounds like a cliché, but indeed,
it's just like my mother USED to make it.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
English to Telugu Dictionary: used
Meaning and definitions of used, translation in Telugu language for used with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of used in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "used"
What used means in Telugu, used meaning in Telugu, used definition, examples and pronunciation of used in Telugu language.