Adjective(1) occurring or encountered or experienced or observed frequently or in accordance with regular practice or procedure(2) commonly encountered, or familiar
(1) It was a superb meal and up to the restaurant's usual high standard of cuisine, service and atmosphere.(2) The closure is accompanied by the usual claptrap about improving customer service.(3) The school also taught French but, as was usual at this time, not much science.(4) Looking for a quick bite another time I am in the area, maybe I too will be asked if I would like my usual !(5) It's usual practice for companies to inform customers when they are disconnecting them.(6) I told Megan that it was just a cold, but as usual she got worried and told me to visit the doctor.(7) This has resulted in more visitors than usual deciding to head North for their holiday.(8) I went to work today and it was a slower than usual day because the patient turnout was low.(9) However, the monsoons were heavier than usual , and prevented the fleet from sailing.(10) We had a bit of a chat and as usual Eric had me laughing like a drain with his dry observations on life.(11) They stopped at the pub, Emily ordering her usual .(12) Car club members pay a monthly subscription and then hire by the hour for less than usual car hire rates.(13) As usual the forecast was wrong and it rained all day but despite this, we had a very good time.(14) The usual terms and conditions apply.(15) Over the next two weeks I went back to my usual routine of going to work and marking homework when I got home.(16) Other than that it's just been the usual - I got bored, and read rubbish on the internet.
(1) as usual :: ఎప్పటిలాగే
(2) business as usual :: వలెనే వ్యాపారాన్ని
(3) the usual :: సాధారణ
(4) as per usual :: సాధారణ ప్రకారం
(5) usual practice :: సాధారణ ఆచరణలో
(6) usual time :: సాధారణ సమయం
1. habitual ::
2. customary ::
3. accustomed ::
4. wonted ::
5. normal ::
6. routine ::
7. regular ::
8. standard ::
9. typical ::
11. well-established ::
12. set ::
14. stock ::
15. conventional ::
16. traditional ::
19. familiar ::
20. average ::
21. general ::
22. ordinary ::
23. everyday ::
1. unconventional ::
2. unusual ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The call comes in
and it's the USUAL crap.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 12
and the same way as USUAL."
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
Oh, well, the USUAL gang.
Penny's family's coming tomorrow.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 24
Where is USUAL man? Where is Gary?
Got transferred to Las Cruces.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
Charming as USUAL.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
English to Telugu Dictionary: usual
Meaning and definitions of usual, translation in Telugu language for usual with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of usual in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "usual"
What usual means in Telugu, usual meaning in Telugu, usual definition, examples and pronunciation of usual in Telugu language.