Noun(1) leisure time away from work devoted to rest or pleasure(2) the act of making something legally void
Verb(1) spend or take a vacation
(1) After a summer vacation , most children look forward to seeing old friends and making new ones as they return to school.(2) Months later I flew to the United States to spend a month-long vacation .(3) I've got a week and a half more at work before my vacation starts.(4) His friends are all on vacation , leaving him bored and lonesome.(5) to take a vacation(6) after the vacation of the post by Mr Boyle(7) people come here on vacation(8) vacation of the room is required by midday(9) I will be leaving on vacation in two days and will not be able to do much else except put down ideas in my traveling notebook.(10) I am staring a three-and-a-bit months University vacation in the face.(11) As I regard this case as sufficiently important, I will come in during the vacation if there is a problem.(12) The vacation period was a nightmare for many because they had to explore alternative methods of generating income.(13) Because the Scottish courts are currently on a vacation period, only one judge will hear the appeal, instead of two.(14) While packing, I browse through some photos and I come across some of me on vacation with a former boyfriend.(15) On vacation some people are determined to keep the cell phone charged up and ready to rip wherever they go.(16) a vacation home
(1) on vacation :: సెలవులో
(2) summer vacation :: వేసవి సెలవులు
(3) take a vacation :: ఒక సెలవు తీసుకుని
(4) go on vacation :: సెలవులో వెళ్ళడానికి
(5) winter vacation :: శీతాకాలపు సెలవులు
(6) vacation spot :: సెలవు స్పాట్
(7) paid vacation :: సెలవును
1. break ::
2. time off ::
3. recess ::
4. leave ::
5. leave of absence ::
హాజరు కాకపోవడం వల్ల సెలవు
6. furlough ::
7. sabbatical ::
8. spring break ::
వసంత కాల సెలవులు
10. tour ::
11. holiday ::
12. getaway ::
13. staycation ::
14. sojourn ::
15. travel ::
16. tour ::
17. stay ::
18. visit ::
19. stop over ::
20. sojourn ::
vacation, vacationed, vacationer, vacationers, vacationing, vacationist, vacationists, vacations
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
is "Can Dr. Cooper
take a VACATION?"
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 16
They're just making you
use your VACATION days!
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 13
But it's our last chance to take
a VACATION that's just the two of us.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 5
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 3
So if we suspect anything, the key words
will be "quick VACATION".
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 7
English to Telugu Dictionary: vacation
Meaning and definitions of vacation, translation in Telugu language for vacation with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of vacation in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "vacation"
What vacation means in Telugu, vacation meaning
in Telugu, vacation definition, examples and pronunciation
of vacation in Telugu language.