చెడ్డతనము, చెడు అలవాటు
Noun(1) moral weakness(2) a specific form of evildoing
(1) The former leader of York Council, who faces vice and blackmail charges, was yesterday given bail by a judge.(2) Tabloid journalism used to be a guilty vice enjoyed by people waiting in supermarket lines.(3) Machiavelli sometimes associates these passions and desires which are inherent to human nature with vice and corruption and immoral, blameworthy, wicked, and dishonourable conduct.(4) Crime, vice and violence flourished, until Bow moved upmarket too and the fair was closed forever in the 1820s.(5) From the '20s to the '50s, Montreal was considered by American police to be a haven of vice and decadence.(6) Corruption as a vice affects people from all walks of life and it is important that everybody and anybody, who is willing and able, should be involved to fight the scourge that is eating at the heart of our society today.(7) In the revolutionaries' eyes, anything that made a woman look attractive was considered a vice because it distracted people from piousness and spirituality.(8) Asylum seekers are being praised for helping to breathe new life into a rundown part of a South Yorkshire town that was once blighted by drugs and vice .(9) In Paton's novel, liquor, the lifeblood of the slumyards, breeds crime, vice , and violence.(10) In all, 78 cases had been resolved with the majority involving vice , child prostitution, theft and public disturbance.(11) In the Muslim world materialism is rampant but is considered a vice ; people are not presented as role models simply because of their wealth.(12) Quite frankly, I have no intention of travelling to a country that decides I am not responsible enough to have a beer at 3 a.m. because they have a domestic problem with drugs and vice .(13) In adults this streak gives away to double-standards, greed and vice .(14) Maybe the political indifference or ignorance of the average American is not at root a vice in our national life but a virtue, a product of a mild politics.(15) Before these secondments, he spent four years as a detective at Sydney's Waverley station, working drugs and vice .(16) I have long been puzzled by the supposed crackdown on drugs and vice that steadfastly ignored the home grown Thai problem of all pervasive corruption.
(1) vice- :: వైస్
(2) vice versa :: వైస్ వెర్సా
(3) vice-president :: వైస్ ప్రెసిడెంట్
(4) vice director :: వైస్ డైరెక్టర్
(5) senior vice president :: సీనియర్ వైస్ ప్రెసిడెంట్
(6) vice-chairman :: ఉపాధ్యక్షుడు
(7) vice-chancellor :: ఉప కులపతి
(8) the vice :: వైస్
(9) inherent vice :: స్వాభావిక వైస్
1. immorality ::
2. shortcoming ::
3. frailty ::
1. morality ::
2. virtue ::
vice, viced, vices, vicing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
you're entitled to a VICE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 10
But sternness in defense of the realm
is no VICE.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 10
Hello, Syfy Network,
this is your VICE president of programming.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 21
English to Telugu Dictionary: vice
Meaning and definitions of vice, translation in Telugu language for vice with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of vice in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "vice"
What vice means in Telugu, vice meaning in Telugu, vice definition, examples and pronunciation of vice in Telugu language.