Noun(1) a successful ending of a struggle or contest
(1) he secured victory in the election(2) The repeal of the boycott last week is only a small victory in a battle that is not yet over.(3) they swept to victory over England(4) they won their heat and went on to victory in the final(5) Their victory narrowed the gap at the top to just two points instead of being eight behind.(6) an election victory(7) a victory celebration(8) We supposedly go in as underdogs but if we win on French soil it will be a great victory for the club.(9) Both sides came out hoping the seal victory but again there was a long hard battle ahead.(10) We had to get a victory somewhere and there was nowhere better than with this game.(11) Its creation marked a victory for the war party over the peace party led by the Earl of Essex.(12) After all, British films are capable of scoring multiple nominations and victories .(13) Graf was having the year of her career and was on the way to four Grand Slam victories and Olympic gold.(14) The first phase of the war ended with victories beyond Japanese expectations.(15) Black Tom Fairfax was the famous general who led his armies to tremendous victories in the Civil War.(16) Her determination brought its reward with a number of junior tournament victories .
(1) landslide victory :: కొద్దిలో విజయాన్ని
(2) certain victory :: కొన్ని విజయం
(3) win a victory :: ఒక విజయం గెలుచుకున్న
(4) great victory :: గొప్ప విజయం
1. success ::
3. conquest ::
4. win ::
5. favorable result ::
6. landslide ::
7. coup ::
8. mastery ::
9. superiority ::
10. supremacy ::
11. walkover ::
1. beating ::
2. defeat ::
3. licking ::
4. loss ::
5. overthrow ::
6. rout ::
7. whipping ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
This is a great VICTORY.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 9
Still, a great VICTORY.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 1
after his VICTORY at the Trident.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
I want all the hostages and GEOs.
I need to sell this as a VICTORY.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
If you take King's Landing
with her by your side, the VICTORY will be hers.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
English to Telugu Dictionary: victory
Meaning and definitions of victory, translation in Telugu language for victory with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of victory in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "victory"
What victory means in Telugu, victory meaning in Telugu, victory definition, examples and pronunciation of victory in Telugu language.