Noun(1) a community of people smaller than a town(2) a settlement smaller than a town(3) a mainly residential district of Manhattan; `the Village' became a home for many writers and artists in the 20th century
(1) The charity is even planning a portable gym that can be packed in a van and taken to village halls in the area.(2) The building later became the village hall, then a youth hostel with community use in the winter.(3) the village hall(4) the Olympic village(5) The parish council has also voiced its unease at more houses in the village and wants the area for community use.(6) the village of Claxby(7) the whole village heard the story(8) Although I live in the city now, when I was small I lived in a village within the city.(9) a retirement village(10) People can vote at the village post office, in the village hall or post their ballot slip to the county council.(11) all the village could do was listen(12) The famous village within a city is a conservation area and its imposing stone buildings are listed.(13) The main town would be the central point of an area with the outriding hamlets and villages contributing to the town's collection.(14) The population was essentially rural with numerous small villages and towns housing less than 1000 people.(15) Deaths can be prevented by drivers slowing down for the sake of our kids, particularly in towns, villages and on rural roads.(16) The role of women differs greatly between middle-class urban areas and rural villages .
(1) small village :: చిన్న గ్రామము
(2) global village :: గ్లోబల్ విలేజ్
(3) in the village :: ఊరిలో
(4) fishing village :: మత్స్యకార గ్రామము
(5) village idiot :: గ్రామం ఇడియట్
(6) little village :: చిన్న గ్రామం
(7) village life :: గ్రామం జీవితం
(8) native village :: స్వగ్రామం
(9) village head :: గ్రామం తల
(10) home village :: స్వగ్రామంలో
2. hamlet ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
dressed like one
of the Village People.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 15
I noticed the VILLAGE couldn't find time
to put the crib together.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 10
In the little VILLAGE where I was born,
life moved at a slower pace...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
would stop at their VILLAGE or not.
Besides, the child was a real pest.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
They burned my VILLAGE.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 5
English to Telugu Dictionary: village
Meaning and definitions of village, translation in Telugu language for village with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of village in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "village"
What village means in Telugu, village meaning
in Telugu, village definition, examples and pronunciation
of village in Telugu language.