Noun(1) the act of going to see some person or place or thing for a short time(2) a meeting arranged by the visitor to see someone (such as a doctor or lawyer(3) the act of visiting in an official capacity (as for an inspection(4) the act of going to see some person in a professional capacity(5) a temporary stay (e.g., as a guest
Verb(1) go to see a place, as for entertainment(2) go to certain places as for sightseeing(3) pay a brief visit(4) come to see in an official or professional capacity(5) impose something unpleasant(6) talk socially without exchanging too much information(7) stay with as a guest(8) assail
(1) During his visit , he is staying with Bronek Rejek, a prominent figure within the Swindon Polish community.(2) Having ranted considerably, welcome to my new English civilian female friend who has decided to pay me a visit in the club this evening.(3) a visit to the doctor(4) the visit to England lasted four days(5) Georgie rode out to visit with Tess, though I'm sure she'll come by to visit you and Olivia, as well.(6) When guests visit you, it is polite to welcome them with kind words and serve them what you have.(7) If you have lost your pet recently, please pay us a visit , your dog may be here at Manchester Dogs' Home waiting to be claimed.(8) Perhaps the Planning Office of Bromley would like to pay us a visit to appreciate the result of this decision.(9) I will have my maid come and pay you a visit in the morning so you two can figure out your wardrobe for the coronation.(10) Yes the good doctor has been gracious enough to pay me a visit tonight.(11) Give Cold Steel a call or visit their Website for more details on the new Laredo Bowie.(12) inspectors visit all the hotels(13) Jamie Kennedy is a cooking legend in Ontario, and we had been advised to pay him a visit .(14) My advice is to visit an immunologist, who can ask you more questions about how the twins feel, and can look for signs of an allergy.(15) high entertainment value is one good reason to visit the site's ultra-cool home page(16) When I was in London I popped up to Kettering to pay him a visit .
(1) pay a visit :: ఒక సందర్శన చెల్లించడానికి
(2) visit friends :: స్నేహితుల
(3) your visit :: మీ సందర్శన
(4) come to visit :: సందర్శించడానికి వచ్చిన
(5) office visit :: కార్యాలయం సందర్శన
(6) visit card :: సందర్శన కార్డ్
(7) flying visit :: ఎగురుతూ సందర్శన
(8) go on a visit :: సందర్శించినప్పుడు వెళ్ళి
(9) official visit :: అధికారిక పర్యటన
1. call ::
3. sojourn ::
4. call on ::
5. stop by ::
6. stay in ::
7. see ::
8. call in ::
9. inspect ::
10. bring down ::
11. jaw ::
1. avoid ::
2. shun ::
visit, visited, visiting, visitor, visitors, visits
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- Is Lady Arryn expecting your VISIT?
- There was no time to send word.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
Maybe I'll come VISIT you.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 10
Will you pardon me, my lord?
I'd like to VISIT the godswood.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
He hasn't come to VISIT me.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
After that, you might want him
to VISIT a certain armorer in the city.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
English to Telugu Dictionary: visit
Meaning and definitions of visit, translation in Telugu language for visit with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of visit in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "visit"
What visit means in Telugu, visit meaning in Telugu, visit definition, examples and pronunciation of visit in Telugu language.