Noun(1) the narrowing of the body between the ribs and hips(2) the narrow part of the shoe connecting the heel and the wide part of the sole
(1) Her figure was not slim or round, but ideally in the middle, with an hourglass waist .(2) Bone biopsies are usually taken from the top of the pelvis bone, just below your waist .(3) Let the waist , torso and arms follow naturally turning with the force produced by the legs.(4) Wrapping yourself in seaweed to reduce the size of your waist is another con.(5) My waist went down two inches, to 32, mostly from laying off potatoes - French and mashed.(6) The popular lengths for jackets this fall are waist length, three-quarter length and trench coat length.(7) Empire waist and princess seams gave the girls a soft silhouette.(8) I once dated a girl who had a very boyish build - a thick waist and no hourglass shape at all.(9) He spoke with a local accent and was wearing a red waist -length jacket, navy blue jeans and black gloves.(10) Guys especially like to see women in low waist pants paired with crop tops.(11) But almost anyone who has tried to reclaim her waist can point to weeks or months when it doesn't seem to work that way.(12) her waist has reduced from 35 to 28 inches(13) Imagine you completely mess up her measurements and overestimate her bust or waist ?(14) the last time you had a waist was around 1978(15) Her bodice was cut slightly off-the-shoulder with short puffed sleeves and a pointed waist .(16) I'm not sure how I managed to gain 5 inches on my waist that fast.
(1) waist size :: నడుము కొలత
(2) waist bag :: నడుము బ్యాగ్
(3) slim waist :: slim నడుము
(4) slender waist :: సన్నని నడుము
(5) waist-high :: నడుం అధిక
(6) waist-deep :: నడుము వరకుగల
(7) small waist :: చిన్న నడుము
1. middle ::
2. waistline ::
3. shank ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Why am I naked from the WAIST down?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 20
So, like a zombie that's been eaten
from the WAIST down...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 9
That's because in your dreams,
you're a horse from the WAIST down.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 2
English to Telugu Dictionary: waist
Meaning and definitions of waist, translation in Telugu language for waist with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of waist in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "waist"
What waist means in Telugu, waist meaning
in Telugu, waist definition, examples and pronunciation
of waist in Telugu language.