Noun(1) a state of extreme poverty(2) the state of needing something that is absent or unavailable(3) anything that is necessary but lacking(4) a specific feeling of desire
Verb(1) feel or have a desire for; want strongly(2) have need of(3) hunt or look for; want for a particular reason(4) wish or demand the presence of(5) be without, lack; be deficient in
(1) He had the kind of personality that made you want to believe everything he said, even if he said the sky was pink.(2) freedom from want(3) I want you to make up your own mind(4) we want to go to the beach(5) You'll have to decide if you want that kind of photo on the front page of your newspaper.(6) Victorian houses which are in want of repair(7) for want of a better location we ate our picnic in the cemetery(8) I'll give you a lift into town if you want(9) it won't be through want of trying(10) Students care a lot about their future and they want someone powerful to speak to them.(11) if I want my room tidy, I'll tidy it myself(12) you shall want for nothing while you are with me(13) I want to believe everything the marketing people tell me about whisky, and more besides.(14) for want of anything better to do, I went to bed(15) I want every member who wants to speak to be able to have his or her say, and to be heard.(16) the war on want
(1) want to :: కావలసిన
(2) they want :: వారు కోరుతున్నారు
(3) as you want :: నువ్వు కోరినట్లుగా
(4) want to see :: చూడాలని ఉంది
(5) want to go :: వెళ్లాలనుంది
(6) want to know :: తెలుసుకోవాలంటే
(7) not want :: వద్దు
(8) want to do :: చేయాలనుకుంటున్నారా
(9) want ad :: ప్రకటన అనుకుంటున్నారు
1. lack ::
2. need ::
3. wish ::
4. deprivation ::
5. wishing ::
6. desire ::
7. should ::
8. lack ::
9. require ::
1. have ::
2. hold ::
want, wanted, wanting, wants
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I WANT you to curse and fight
until your heart's done pumping.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 6
There's something I WANT to tell you.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
Um, I WANT to talk about
the paper you sent Leonard.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 7
You just said
you didn't WANT to.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 17
Now you WANT Ned to take the job?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 1
English to Telugu Dictionary: want
Meaning and definitions of want, translation in Telugu language for want with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of want in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "want"
What want means in Telugu, want meaning in Telugu, want definition, examples and pronunciation of want in Telugu language.