Noun(1) a small portable timepiece(2) a period of time (4 or 2 hours(3) a purposeful surveillance to guard or observe(4) the period during which someone (especially a guard(5) a person employed to keep watch for some anticipated event(6) the rite of staying awake for devotional purposes (especially on the eve of a religious festival
Verb(1) look attentively(2) follow with the eyes or the mind(3) see or watch(4) observe with attention(5) be vigilant, be on the lookout or be careful(6) observe or determine by looking(7) find out, learn, or determine with certainty, usually by making an inquiry or other effort
(1) So preoccupied were the bears that they paid no attention to us for the whole duration of our 1,5 hour watch .(2) watch what you eat(3) She also provides advice for patients with medical conditions who have to watch their diet.(4) He pulled his left arm away from her and checked the gleaming silver watch on his wrist.(5) to watch yourself(6) digital watch(7) Medical staff are maintaining a close watch on the patient and his family are keeping a constant presence at his bedside.(8) Another of the Scarlet mages who slew the Azure ones is camped very close to me, and had the dawn watch .(9) Which are two things we usually tend to do both of, so we'll have to watch out.(10) Trent's digital watch beeped moments later, just after the two had finished their breakfasts.(11) you watch yourself now(12) there aren't enough staff to watch him properly(13) Nancy at times, when he got a little hefty would watch his diet.(14) she was on watch(15) It was an old trick that he had learnt in the jungles of South America from sentries on the midday watch .(16) watch out for broken glass
(1) watch out :: చూసుకో
(2) watch television :: టివి చూడు
(3) pocket watch :: జేబు గడియారం
(4) a watch :: ఒక గడియారము
(5) watch over :: గమనించు
(6) watch your step :: చూసుకుని నడువు
(7) watch for :: చూడటం
(8) gold watch :: బంగారు గడియారం
(9) keep watch :: గమనించు
1. timepiece ::
2. guard ::
3. lookout ::
4. ticker ::
5. vigil ::
6. observe ::
7. spy on ::
8. look after ::
9. guard ::
10. be careful ::
11. learn ::
13. watch over ::
14. look on ::
15. catch ::
1. disregard ::
2. ignore ::
watch, watchable, watched, watcher, watchers, watches, watchful, watching
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Unless you want to WATCH
the video of her colonoscopy.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 21
Amy's just about to realize she
wants to WATCH a Hulk marathon.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 8
Why can't you WATCH porn
like a regular guy?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 21
Tonight, the Night's Watch
elects a new Lord Commander.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
For the Watch.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 10
English to Telugu Dictionary: watch
Meaning and definitions of watch, translation in Telugu language for watch with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of watch in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "watch"
What watch means in Telugu, watch meaning
in Telugu, watch definition, examples and pronunciation
of watch in Telugu language.