Noun(1) a married woman; a man's partner in marriage
(1) Of late she seems to be settling in well as a competent full-time royal wife and new mother.(2) I was a mother, I had been a wife , but my husband was gone and most of my children had left home.(3) Peter left Ireland as a young man and met his beloved beautiful wife Mona of County Wicklow.(4) he's taken a second wife(5) Three years ago he divorced his second wife Anthea, with whom he has two small children.(6) a faculty wife(7) He had not yet wed my mother, and his first wife had died without issue.(8) he met his wife at college(9) Meanwhile, Uncle Phil divorces his loving wife of many years and marries Diane.(10) Dad was predeceased by his beloved wife Tena, six brothers and four sisters.(11) Anna is his former wife(12) his wife of 50 years(13) His estranged wife was recently killed in a car crash, leaving him numb and vulnerable.(14) We have outlived all our brothers and sisters and their wives and husbands.(15) People don't know when their husbands and sons and wives and sisters are coming home.(16) In the crowd there were husbands and wives , fathers and sons.
(1) my wife :: నా భార్య
(2) his wife :: అతని భార్య
(3) your wife :: నీ భార్య
(4) husband and wife :: ఆలుమగలు
(5) loving wife :: loving భార్య
(6) wife beater :: భార్యను కొట్టేవాడు
(7) former wife :: మాజీ భార్య
(8) ex-wife :: మాజీ భార్య
(9) man and wife :: వ్యక్తి మరియు అతని భార్య
(10) good wife :: మంచి భార్య
1. spouse ::
2. partner ::
3. life partner ::
4. mate ::
5. consort ::
6. woman ::
7. helpmate ::
8. helpmeet ::
9. bride ::
10. old lady ::
11. wifey ::
12. better half ::
13. other half ::
14. missus ::
15. ball and chain ::
బంతి మరియు గొలుసు
16. significant other ::
wife, wifeless, wifely
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
more than you need a WIFE
who you can't trust with your secrets.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 12
And your WIFE has every right to criticize.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 4
I'm just a WIFE that is
so proud of her husband,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 18
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 8
- You shot down my WIFE.
- I saved your WIFE.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
English to Telugu Dictionary: wife
Meaning and definitions of wife, translation in Telugu language for wife with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of wife in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "wife"
What wife means in Telugu, wife meaning
in Telugu, wife definition, examples and pronunciation
of wife in Telugu language.