Noun(1) fermented juice (of grapes especially(2) a red as dark as red wine
Verb(1) drink wine(2) treat to wine
(1) white wine(2) a glass of elderflower wine(3) For a twelfth generation wine producer Olivier had a refreshing amount of enthusiasm for his subject.(4) But I'd bet that many wine drinkers have the same problem I do.(5) We sipped more wine with dinner and it made us a bit giggly.(6) It takes more than coffee to repair the body after a few glasses of Dumvuk cabbage wine .(7) dry wine(8) Red Bordeaux is the world's best wine , and Cabernet Sauvignon and Chardonnay are the best grapes.(9) I have invited a couple of people around to play Singstar and drink fruit wine so that should be good.(10) a glass of dandelion wine(11) he opened a bottle of red wine(12) I also got mildly tipsy on fruit wine which was necessary due to bloody coldness.(13) a bottle of wine(14) For other cheesy dishes, a light, fruity red wine is sometimes better.(15) A popular drink from Sardinia, it is a blackcurrant wine that is smooth despite its bitter kick.(16) The last research placed Bulgaria twelfth in the volume share list of world wine exporters.
(1) red wine :: ఎరుపు వైన్
(2) white wine :: తెలుపు వైన్
(3) wine bottle :: మద్యం సీసా
(4) glass of wine :: వైన్ గ్లాస్
(5) sparkling wine :: మద్యం వైన్
(6) wine tasting :: వైన్ రుచి
(7) bottle of wine :: వైన్ సీసా
(8) wine up :: వైన్ అప్
(9) wine list :: వైన్ జాబితా
(10) rice wine :: బియ్యం వైన్
1. vino ::
2. the grape ::
3. vintage ::
wine, wined, wines, wining
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
May I offer you some WINE?
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 4
That WINE merchant tried to poison me
because of your information.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
Wish it were WINE.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
You bring any of that good WINE with you?
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
Wow, Ted, it's a little early
for WINE, isn't it?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
English to Telugu Dictionary: wine
Meaning and definitions of wine, translation in Telugu language for wine with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of wine in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "wine"
What wine means in Telugu, wine meaning
in Telugu, wine definition, examples and pronunciation
of wine in Telugu language.