Noun(1) an adult female person (as opposed to a man(2) a female person who plays a significant role (wife or mistress or girlfriend(3) a human female employed to do housework(4) women as a class
(1) Now, as a general psychological theory about men and woman this is rather questionable!(2) My wife and another Danish woman set up a shop in Blackrock, which sold designs made by Lisbeth.(3) he wondered whether Billy had his woman with him(4) Sadly, many women made the mistake of opting for the lower married woman 's stamp and lived to regret it.(5) don't be daft, woman(6) don't be daft, woman!(7) Whether it is a working class woman or someone who is very rich, they all have grace and confidence.(8) There is no draft in this country and every single man and woman in uniform chose to wear one.(9) Now that the internet has empowered any man or woman to have a voice, the truth can be found.(10) he has a new woman every week(11) What kind of woman wants a man like that, especially when the deal for her is to be the servant?(12) a cleaning woman(13) woman is intuitive(14) Or even as a working class woman in Bradford, reliant on the creaky National Health Service.(15) beautiful woman(16) a woman doctor
(1) beautiful woman :: అందమైన స్త్రీ
(2) old woman :: ముసలావిడ
(3) young woman :: యువతి
(4) the woman :: ఆడది
(5) fat woman :: లావుగా ఉన్న మహిళ
(6) pretty woman :: అందమైన మహిళ
(7) mature woman :: వయసు స్త్రీ
(8) little woman :: చిన్న మహిళ
(9) pregnant woman :: గర్భిణీ స్త్రీ
(10) lovely woman :: అమ్మాయి
1. lady ::
2. girlfriend ::
3. womanhood ::
4. cleaning lady ::
postwoman, woman, womanhood, womanish, womanize, womanizes, womanlike, womanly
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Leonard, when that WOMAN moved in
three years ago...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 7
You're a WOMAN, you're in
science. You go, girl.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 15
You never killed a WOMAN before, did you?
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 6
Never talked to a WOMAN, really.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
A WOMAN who says she's your mother
but sounds like your father.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 1
English to Telugu Dictionary: woman
Meaning and definitions of woman, translation in Telugu language for woman with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of woman in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "woman"
What woman means in Telugu, woman meaning in Telugu, woman definition, examples and pronunciation of woman in Telugu language.