గొప్ప ఆశ్చర్యము, ఆశ్చర్యం కలిగించే అంశము, అద్భుతమైన వ్యక్తి లేదా వస్తువు
Noun(1) the feeling aroused by something strange and surprising(2) something that causes feelings of wonder(3) a state in which you want to learn more about something
Verb(1) have a wish or desire to know something(2) place in doubt or express doubtful speculation(3) be amazed at
(1) it's a wonder to behold(2) We shouldn't wonder at the sight of women holding the shotgun and firing.(3) he observed the intricacy of the ironwork with the wonder of a child(4) Anyone who spotted the black van would wonder at why it seemed to be vibrating as it chugged down the road.(5) he had stood in front of it, observing the intricacy of the ironwork with the wonder of a child(6) They are always going to be with us so we ought not to wonder at some of the anomalous antics of the few.(7) However, when you start to nitpick at really silly things, then I cannot help but to wonder about motive.(8) I've observed their joy and wonder , and I've seen their fear and sadness in the face of events they cannot control.(9) how many times have I written that, I wonder?(10) Here's where old ideas, like the wonder of a common currency, have struggled to cope with a multiplicity of new and very different economies.(11) But it also makes you wonder about our leaders and the institutions that produce them.(12) There is so much suffering in the world that we can only sit back in amazement and wonder how this could occur in a just world.(13) For most of us this remarkable series of volumes will be a constant source of wonder , amazement, and re-thinking.(14) And don't write off City's chances at Preston or Ipswich, scene of a Paul Evans wonder strike last season.(15) to wonder sth aloud(16) They can't do that against England, Owen and Heskey will be up there waiting for a Beckham wonder pass to set them off.
(1) no wonder :: ఆశ్చర్యం లేదు
(2) wonder about :: ఆశ్చర్య చకితం
(3) little wonder :: చిన్న అద్భుతం
(4) small wonder :: స్మాల్ వండర్
(5) in wonder :: వండర్ లో
(6) boy wonder :: అబ్బాయి అద్భుతం
(7) it's no wonder :: ఇది వండర్ యొక్క
(8) wonder land :: వండర్ ల్యాండ్
1. awe ::
2. marvel ::
3. admiration ::
4. curiosity ::
5. ponder ::
6. marvel ::
7. inquire ::
8. question ::
wonder, wondered, wonderful, wondering, wonderment, wonders
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I WONDER a lot of things about you,
Sheldon, but not that.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 5
Tell me, did you ever WONDER
why the men of the Night's Watch
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
I WONDER if anyone else
has stumbled onto that.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 3
I WONDER if I might ask you for a favor.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
I WONDER if you need
to keep me chained to this tree?
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 3
English to Telugu Dictionary: wonder
Meaning and definitions of wonder, translation in Telugu language for wonder with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of wonder in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "wonder"
What wonder means in Telugu, wonder meaning in Telugu, wonder definition, examples and pronunciation of wonder in Telugu language.