గాయము, జీవ కణజాలములు దెబ్బతినుట
Noun(1) an injury to living tissue (especially an injury involving a cut or break in the skin(2) a casualty to military personnel resulting from combat(3) a figurative injury (to your feelings or pride(4) the act of inflicting a wound
Verb(1) to move or cause to move in a sinuous, spiral, or circular course(2) extend in curves and turns(3) arrange or or coil around(4) catch the scent of; get wind of(5) coil the spring of (some mechanical device(6) form into a wreath(7) raise or haul up with or as if with mechanical help(8) cause injuries or bodily harm to(9) hurt the feelings of
Adjective(1) put in a coil
(1) He thinks the swan was shot and we both wondered at the mindset of someone who could wound such a graceful animal.(2) I could see a wound to the right of her neck, which was bleeding quite heavily.(3) He also had two stitches put in a wound to his scalp after being taken by ambulance to the Royal Lancaster Infirmary.(4) If there is an object sticking out of the wound - a knife, or a shard of broken glass, for example - do not remove it.(5) He said that the gun went off again when Mrs Thompson, bleeding from a wound to her body, tried to grapple with the gun.(6) I have only just begun to deal with my feelings, and the wound is still raw.(7) He was taken to the Northern General Hospital, where he needed nine stitches to a wound to the back of his head.(8) a wound to the thigh(9) a knife wound(10) The real issue is whether the wound is skin deep or will take years to heal.(11) Your open and receptive attitude heals old wounds and rejuvenates relationships.(12) Top Bradford doctors have found an unusual alternative to cover wounds - frog skin.(13) A positive and creative approach towards family problems changes attitudes and heals old wounds .(14) Yuan told him that he and a group of men had seriously wounded another man in order to force him to repay a debt.(15) You try to rekindle old flames and remember the past and tend to open old emotional wounds .(16) I told him that a friend of mine had been badly wounded and was in urgent need of medical attention.
(1) wind :: గాలి
(2) wound up :: గాయపడిఉన్న
(3) stab wound :: కత్తిపోటు గాయం
(4) open wound :: ఓపెన్ గాయం
(5) wound dressing :: గాయాల డ్రెస్సింగ్
(6) gunshot wound :: తుపాకి గాయం
(7) bullet wound :: బుల్లెట్ గాయం
(8) puncture wound :: పంక్చర్ గాయం
(9) deep wound :: లోతైన గాయం
(10) exit wound :: నిష్క్రమణ గాయం
1. injury ::
2. insult ::
4. lesion ::
5. injure ::
6. hurt ::
7. offend ::
unwound, wound, wounded, wounder, wounding, wounds
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Then she had this bad nose job
and basically WOUND up with three.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 3
Come on. Let’s have a look at the WOUND.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
and observed what
appeared to be a gunshot
WOUND in his midsection.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 3
You know, like a spear WOUND
to the head.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 13
...but you WOUND up liking him.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 23
English to Telugu Dictionary: wound
Meaning and definitions of wound, translation in Telugu language for wound with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of wound in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "wound"
What wound means in Telugu, wound meaning
in Telugu, wound definition, examples and pronunciation
of wound in Telugu language.