నిన్నటి రోజు, ఇటీవల కాలము
Noun(1) the day immediately before today(2) the recent past
Adverb(1) on the day preceding today(2) in the recent past; only a short time ago
(1) There is many western places in this town so I had some porridge yesterday and some muesli today which is really helping things.(2) The students of yesterday are today's alumni and an alumni-school connection also benefits the school.(3) The day before yesterday and today, and both on the final climb to the finish.(4) everything seems to have been built yesterday(5) Detectives arrested the boy in Bradford yesterday and he was today being held at Lawcroft House police station awaiting interview.(6) In yesterday 's hearing, a senior FBI official and another senior CIA analyst agreed.(7) late yesterday evening(8) yesterday was Tuesday(9) Speaking of stats: do you think they tell you how many people visited your beloved blog today, yesterday , last week, last month?(10) he'll be here a week from yesterday(11) The ceremonies were taking place over two days at York Minster, yesterday and today, and saw students graduate in a variety of subjects.(12) Because we've been there before, we've endured yesterday's men and yesterday 's ethics.(13) suburbs that yesterday were small towns(14) Air France scrubbed the same flight set for yesterday and today from Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris to Dulles.(15) I think I can put at least some of my decision on comments below down to the fact I was coming down ill with something and have had to spend yesterday and today at home.(16) the ideas of yesterday
(1) yesterday morning :: నిన్న ఉదయం
(2) yesterday afternoon :: నిన్న మధ్యాహ్నం
(3) yesterday evening :: నిన్న సాయంత్రం
(4) day before yesterday :: మొన్న
(5) yesterday night :: నిన్న రాత్రి
(6) since yesterday :: నిన్నటి నుంచి
(7) yesterday and today :: నిన్న నేడు
(8) only yesterday :: మాత్రమే నిన్న
(9) until yesterday :: నిన్న వరకు
1. yesterday ::
2. tomorrow ::
3. in the future ::
4. future ::
5. yester-year ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Gods be good, you nearly killed
poor Littlefinger YESTERDAY.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
for helping out
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 7
Yesterday. You made me
look in your ear
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 19
Did she get a laugh
at a meeting YESTERDAY
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 8
"There was shooting YESTERDAY.
Armed to the teeth.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
English to Telugu Dictionary: yesterday
Meaning and definitions of yesterday, translation in Telugu language for yesterday with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of yesterday in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "yesterday"
What yesterday means in Telugu, yesterday meaning in Telugu, yesterday definition, examples and pronunciation of yesterday in Telugu language.