Noun(1) the quality of being able to perform; a quality that permits or facilitates achievement or accomplishment(2) possession of the qualities (especially mental qualities
(1) the manager had lost his ability to motivate the players(2) a man of exceptional ability(3) Mario Jardel has the potential and the ability to become a Bolton Wanderers hero.(4) I'd never seen her in a show before, so I had no idea the extent of her ability .(5) a woman of her ability(6) they'll examine your ability to pay(7) he has great ability as a teacher(8) This indicates that differences in the rate of accumulation of economic knowledge due to natural ability do not exist.(9) His only interests were games - he was of average ability in football and cricket.(10) Many sources cited in the book pay tribute to his ability to include others, to lead.(11) I'm convinced that he possesses the individual technical ability to be in the France team.(12) Making soup requires very little in the way of culinary skills apart from an ability to chop vegetables.(13) It was, in its own way, a triumph: the message of a voiceless woman who never lost her ability to speak.(14) You possess the ability to back your strong imagination with will and action.(15) He has skills and knowledge and an ability to work all over the world that the older men simply don't have.(16) All you are paying for is the ability to say that you've seen it early.
(1) cognitive ability :: అభిజ్ఞాత్మక సామర్ధ్యం
(2) lack of ability :: సామర్ధ్యం లేకపోవటం
(3) ability to pay :: చెల్లించే సామర్థ్యం
(4) physical ability :: శారీరక సామర్థ్యం
(5) technical ability :: సాంకేతిక సామర్థ్యం
(6) natural ability :: సహజ సామర్థ్యం
(7) mental ability :: మానసిక సామర్ధ్యం
(8) artistic ability :: కళాత్మక సామర్ధ్యాన్ని
(9) ability to work :: పని సామర్థ్యం
(10) ability level :: సామర్ధ్య స్థాయికి
1. capacity ::
2. talent ::
3. power ::
1. disability ::
2. inability ::
3. incapacity ::
4. ineptitude ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Homeostasis refers to a system's ABILITY
to regulate its internal environment.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 2
The ear's ABILITY to elicit paranoia.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
...an ABILITY he derives
from exposure to sun...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 2
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 3
Maybe we should test
for that ABILITY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 12
English to Telugu Dictionary: ability
Meaning and definitions of ability, translation in Telugu language for ability with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of ability in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "ability"
What ability means in Telugu, ability meaning in Telugu, ability definition, examples and pronunciation of ability in Telugu language.