Adjective(1) any of various alternatives; some other, or some other
(1) He said he hoped to spend the night with his daughter before seeking another home this morning.(2) his wife left him for another man(3) Mrs Hunt says financial reasons prompted her to share her eggs with another woman.(4) We simply have to convince people that one way of using words is better than another .(5) It is one thing to read of life on board his ship; it is quite another to live it.(6) More of a prickly problem is persuading games publishers that it isn't another Windows 3.0.(7) they scored a goal from another corner(8) Brett leaned over to place a quick kiss on her lips as he cut off another driver to the right of his original lane.(9) If such a deal is not achieved, Cancun could become another Seattle.(10) It was followed by one of him with Nora, then one of him with Emy, and another of him and baby Gail.(11) it's time you found another slave(12) It is one thing becoming a member, quite another to be asked to actually play with the old boys.(13) we have another two kilometres to go(14) boys went to one school, and girls to another(15) Read another way, his words were a warning to Brown to keep his hands out of the contest.(16) come back another day
(1) one another :: ఒకటి తర్వాత ఇంకొకటి
(2) another one :: మరొకటి
(3) another day :: ఇంకో రోజు
(4) another time :: ఇంకో సారి
(5) one way or another :: ఒక దారి కాకుంటే మరొకటి
(6) another thing :: వేరె విషయం
(7) one after another :: మరొక తరువాత ఒక
(8) another person :: మరొక వ్యక్తి
(9) another world :: మరో ప్రపంచం
(10) another place :: మరొక స్థలం
1. one more ::
2. a further ::
3. an additional ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Another football game?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 6
Would you mind if I gave it
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 9
That's enough for one day.
We'll visit again ANOTHER time.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 3
-Another thing would be that we die.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 7
English to Telugu Dictionary: another
Meaning and definitions of another, translation in Telugu language for another with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of another in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "another"
What another means in Telugu, another meaning in Telugu, another definition, examples and pronunciation of another in Telugu language.