ఊహించు, వహించు, అనుకో
Verb(1) take to be the case or to be true; accept without verification or proof(2) take on titles, offices, duties, responsibilities(3) take on a certain form, attribute, or aspect(4) take on as one's own the expenses or debts of another person(5) occupy or take on(6) seize and take control without authority and possibly with force; take as one's right or possession(7) make a pretence of(8) take up someone's soul into heaven(9) put clothing on one's body
(1) This is especially true in an age of reality television, which allow the news reports coming from Iraq to assume a surreal quality.(2) Far be it from him to assume that marriage was supposed to be fun.(3) Obviously the police haven't confirmed yet whether the guy was involved in yesterday's bombings, but I suppose one can reasonably assume that he was.(4) Marriage exists because people must take responsibility for childcare and assume economic obligations.(5) The overall goal of these institutions is to prepare each generation to assume the obligations and responsibilities of a productive citizen.(6) He'll outline plans for a transitional authority, due to assume control on the 30th of June.(7) We assume full responsibility for the content of this article.(8) I won't be a Staines much longer as I am likely going to assume the name of my stepfather (which is ├ö├ç├┐Wangstaff├ö├ç├û).(9) We were supposed to assume these two were representative of all young single mothers without support; the voice of Buggy Street.(10) Anyone can assume the appearance of hopes and values.(11) let's assume he's not a complete idiot(12) Both, for obscure hedonistic purposes, assume the false name Ernest only to find that their respective paramours, Cecily and Gwendolen, will spurn any man who does not go by that name.(13) don't assume that people will listen(14) topics which assume detailed knowledge of local events(15) Well, here he is anyway, starring in a tale about a frumpy kid who is given an amazing device that allows him to assume the appearance of anyone he wants to.(16) It should assume full responsibility and accept creditors' demands for additional collateral.
(1) assume responsibility :: భాద్యత
(2) assume control :: నియంత్రణ ఊహించుకోవటం
(3) assume the office of :: కార్యాలయం ఊహించుకోవటం
(4) assume the position :: స్థానం ఊహించుకోవటం
(5) assume office :: ఆఫీసు ఊహించుకోవటం
(6) assume a post :: ఒక పోస్ట్ ఊహించుకోవటం
1. presume ::
2. affect ::
3. acquire ::
4. accept ::
5. seize ::
6. take on ::
7. don ::
8. take ::
9. feign ::
1. disavow ::
2. disclaim ::
3. disown ::
4. repudiate ::
assume, assumed, assumes, assuming
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I ASSUME I'm not driving anywhere tonight.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 9
I ASSUME you're here
to fulfill the vow you gave my niece.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 7
Why would you ASSUME that?
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 8
I ASSUME we'll deduct
any extra time we spend together
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 5
Am I safe to ASSUME
you talking to me now
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 8
English to Telugu Dictionary: assume
Meaning and definitions of assume, translation in Telugu language for assume with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of assume in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "assume"
What assume means in Telugu, assume meaning in Telugu, assume definition, examples and pronunciation of assume in Telugu language.