Noun(1) the money risked on a gamble(2) the act of gambling
Verb(1) maintain with or as if with a bet(2) stake on the outcome of an issue(3) have faith or confidence in
(1) Among his solutions is ├ö├ç├┐livelihood insurance,├ö├ç├û or policies that pay off if a bet on a pioneering career fails to work out.(2) Consequently, you take only a small position with a hedge, because it's a bet on what you think won't happen.(3) I took one look at the form for that particular novices' hurdle, and advised him to restrict his bet to a nominal sum.(4) If a person is well known, then their persona-producing capacity must be good; therefore they must be a good bet - a good worker, a good hire.(5) The bet was twenty dollars, a lot of money in those days.(6) I bet this place is really spooky late at night(7) I am not an expert on figuring out if the video has been tampered with or not, but my bet is that the YouTube video has been tampered.(8) When Ebay bought the successful Chinese internet auction house Eachnet they made a good bet .(9) I'll bet you $15 you won't find a single scratch(10) When I first arrived at Aubergine eight years ago the three of them had a bet on how long I'd last (women chefs are rare).(11) We'll put a bet on it now and I'll come back next year and see how you're doing.(12) But as MD of one of the country's major construction companies, MacDonald has to be a good bet to achieve success with these ambitious plans.(13) ├ö├ç├┐The History of Bowling├ö├ç├û is a good bet for a few laughs and some interesting interplay between characters.(14) I'm still looking for the ├ö├ç├┐attentive hens├ö├ç├û piece, I bet that's a blockbuster.(15) We bet Him 5$he would drown.(16) most people would bet their life savings on this prospect
(1) you bet :: మీరు పందెం
(2) best bet :: ఉత్తమ పందెం
(3) make a bet :: ఒక బెట్ చేసుకునే
(4) safe bet :: సురక్షిత పందెం
(5) place a bet :: ఒక పందెంలో ఉంచండి
(6) bet on :: పందెం కడదాం
(7) bet money :: బెట్ డబ్బు
(8) place bet :: స్థానంలో పందెంలో
1. wager ::
2. prediction ::
3. option ::
4. wager ::
5. be certain ::
6. count ::
bet, bets, betty
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
But you know, I BET...
I BET when I do it,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 2
- Really? You won't even say A?
- You BET your sweet B I won't.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 9
And I BET he swore all
kinds of oaths to get it.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 4
The cricket thing, I don't buy. Bet me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 2
Not that you need it.
I BET you look great in a swimsuit.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 20
English to Telugu Dictionary: bet
Meaning and definitions of bet, translation in Telugu language for bet with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of bet in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "bet"
What bet means in Telugu, bet meaning
in Telugu, bet definition, examples and pronunciation
of bet in Telugu language.