బిల్లు, కరపత్రం, రసీదు
Noun(1) a statute in draft before it becomes law(2) an itemized statement of money owed for goods shipped or services rendered(3) a piece of paper money (especially one issued by a central bank(4) the entertainment offered at a public presentation(5) an advertisement (usually printed on a page or in a leaflet(6) a sign posted in a public place as an advertisement(7) a list of particulars (as a playbill or bill of fare(8) a cutting tool with a sharp edge(9) a brim that projects to the front to shade the eyes(10) horny projecting mouth of a bird
Verb(1) demand payment(2) advertise especially by posters or placards(3) publicize or announce by placards
(1) Michael pulled out two twenty's and a ten-dollar bill and placed it in front of Tom.(2) The youngest ate a small red fruit that a golden bird carried in its bill .(3) Each of the plurality of flukes may be provided with an inwardly sloped bill segment at a distal end of the fluke.(4) The concert will feature a host of local entertainers and top of the bill will be the widely acclaimed Clare singer Larry Mc Evoy.(5) a bill on foreign affairs(6) On Saturday night at a big show in Castlebar Thomas Moran boxed the home club's John Waldron on the top of the bill and it was the Westport man who came out on top.(7) Margo MacDonald presented her bill to the Parliament in this context.(8) I held out a hand jokingly but to my surprise he actually gave the ten-dollar bill to me.(9) It offers a different look than a typical sandwich bill , where a contrasting color is inserted in the middle of the edge of the brim.(10) The bill of a platypus is soft, flexible, and leathery, unlike a bird's beak.(11) Irish customers use their phones for an average of 198 minutes a month, running up a bill of ├ö├®┬╝44.28.(12) A Black-throated Green Warbler dropped into view, a tiny green caterpillar grasped in the vise of his slender bill .(13) a debate over the civil rights bill(14) She said that they ├ö├ç├┐pray that parliament accepts the draft bill in the spirit in which it is intended.├ö├ç├û(15) Berry wasn't top of the bill , and I remember his thoughts on that issue reverberated throughout the evening.(16) Suddenly providence tugged at H.E. Crumpled up on the curb lay a ten-dollar bill .
(1) bill of lading :: సరుకు ఎక్కింపు రసీదు
(2) bill of exchange :: మార్పిడికి సంభంధించిన బిల్లు
(3) pay the bill :: బిల్లు కట్టు
(4) bill of sale :: విక్రయ బిల్లు
(5) bill of material :: వస్తువుల అమ్మకపు రశీదు
(6) bill of landing :: ల్యాండింగ్ బిల్లు
(7) dollar bill :: డాలర్ బిల్
(8) pay bill :: పే బిల్లు
(9) foot the bill :: బిల్లు అడుగు
(10) telephone bill :: టెలిఫోన్ బిల్లు
1. invoice ::
2. draft law ::
3. banknote ::
4. poster ::
5. beak ::
6. billhook ::
7. circular ::
8. bank bill ::
9. vizor ::
10. account ::
11. nib ::
12. measure ::
13. invoice ::
14. advertise ::
15. describe as ::
16. placard ::
17. charge ::
bill, billable, billed, billing, billings, bills
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
If you're hoping to get
in touch with Bill Nye,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 7
William Shatner's autograph,
or maybe his dry cleaning BILL?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 16
of him and Bill Nye
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 7
Yes. Direct BILL.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
I called and they're all like,
"Pay your BILL!"
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 5
English to Telugu Dictionary: bill
Meaning and definitions of bill, translation in Telugu language for bill with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bill in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "bill"
What bill means in Telugu, bill meaning in Telugu, bill definition, examples and pronunciation of bill in Telugu language.