నలుపు, నల్ల, నల్లని, చీకటి
Noun(1) the quality or state of the achromatic color of least lightness (bearing the least resemblance to white(2) total absence of light(3) British chemist who identified carbon dioxide and who formulated the concepts of specific heat and latent heat (1728-1799(4) popular child actress of the 1930's (born in 1928(5) (6) (board games(7) black clothing (worn as a sign of mourning
Verb(1) make or become black
Adjective(1) being of the achromatic color of maximum darkness; having little or no hue owing to absorption of almost all incident light(2) of or belonging to a racial group especially of sub-Saharan African origin(3) marked by anger or resentment or hostility(4) offering little or no hope(5) stemming from evil characteristics or forces; wicked or dishonorable(6) (of events(7) (of the face(8) extremely dark(9) harshly ironic or sinister(10) (of intelligence operations(11) distributed or sold illicitly(12) (used of conduct or character(13) (of coffee(14) soiled with dirt or soot
(1) They tore off his dirty black garments and threw him into the bath.(2) I was wearing black for the ceremony as was the custom at the time, and changed into a white satin dress for the reception.(3) It is coloured golden brown above and white below with a black stripe down the sides of its neck.(4) Again, the predominant colours are black and grey and the lighting plot is superb.(5) She was going to set him free from all of the evil and black hatred he had brought to the world.(6) After a close fought frame it was Steve who potted the final black to win 50-42.(7) She was startled and looked up to see that the man was dressed in all black with a hood on his face.(8) The black sky stretched out above her, its hundreds of stars twinkling beneath the wavering light.(9) Light brown, navy and black are the colours Joseph has in mind for the suits.(10) I was very pleased with my eye make-up, and I only used two colours this time - black and gold.(11) He is part of a new generation of black artists who are bringing their eclectic cultural experiences to dance.(12) It had gotten a lot darker and the sky was completely black except with the assortment of stars.(13) All about her was either the black of night and shadows or the orange of flame.(14) Johnson was a banner figure for artists of the great 1960s revival in black culture.(15) Gypsy moth egg hatch occurs at about the time of budburst of red and black oaks.(16) The two men approached, dressed the same as before, all in black with the ski masks on.
(1) black hole :: కృష్ణ బిలం
(2) black eye :: నల్లని కన్ను
(3) black sheep :: నల్ల గొర్రె
(4) black tea :: బ్లాక్ టీ
(5) supermassive black hole :: సూపర్ మాసివ్ కాల రంధ్రం
(6) black cat :: నల్ల పిల్లి
(7) black man :: నల్ల మనిషి
1. dark ::
2. unlit ::
3. tragic ::
4. miserable ::
5. cynical ::
6. angry ::
7. wicked ::
8. bootleg ::
9. grim ::
10. shameful ::
11. fatal ::
12. pitch-dark ::
13. smutty ::
14. bleak ::
15. blackened ::
16. total darkness ::
18. black person ::
19. blacken ::
1. white ::
black, blacked, blacker, blackest, blackish, blackly, blackness, blacks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
your BLACK eye.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 6
by arresting these criminals
and throwing them in the Black Cells.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 3
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
- it's a wonder your tongue's not BLACK.
- My lord...
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
Where others saw a dirt lot,
he saw BLACK lights, rubber aliens...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
English to Telugu Dictionary: black
Meaning and definitions of black, translation in Telugu language for black with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of black in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "black"
What black means in Telugu, black meaning in Telugu, black definition, examples and pronunciation of black in Telugu language.