Noun(1) an accusation that you are responsible for some lapse or misdeed(2) a reproach for some lapse or misdeed
Verb(1) put or pin the blame on(2) harass with constant criticism(3) attribute responsibility to
Adjective(1) expletives used informally as intensifiers, or blessed or darned or goddamned, or goddam or goddamned
(1) It tried to put the blame on to the United Nations for not providing air support.(2) Nobody else interfered, there is no one else to take the blame from him.(3) She was also setting him up to take the blame for a fraud at the firm where she worked.(4) A lot of blame for the whole situation must be laid at the door of the parents of these young hooligans.(5) This statement could have at least two possible meanings, both of which exonerate the speaker of any blame .(6) For many reasons, the water leak persisted with no-one ready to accept blame .(7) The company's spindoctors are now working overtime to put the blame on everyone but themselves.(8) his players had to take the blame(9) It is impossible to solve the safety problems when no one will take the blame for what has happened.(10) He says a lot of people have to share the blame for what went wrong - including the government.(11) If the athletes have to take the blame for when they lose, shouldn't they get the rewards when they win?(12) The author hereby absolves herself of all knowledge, responsibility and blame .(13) The county was upset and those in charge, as ever, carried the burden of blame .(14) Management must, however, be big enough to take the blame for this error in judgment.(15) I also blame the situation on a lack of screening at the hospital.(16) They were always trying to put the blame on anyone but themselves for what happened.
(1) to blame :: బ్లేమ్
(2) blame for :: నిందించుట
(3) blame on :: నింద
(4) take the blame :: నింద తీసుకోవాలని
(5) put the blame on :: మీద నింద ఉంచారు
(6) blame game :: నింద గేమ్
(7) be to blame :: బ్లేమ్ ఉంటుంది
(8) put the blame :: నింద చాలు
(9) without blame :: నింద లేకుండా
1. responsibility ::
2. rap ::
4. hold responsible ::
5. ascribe to ::
6. fault ::
7. charge ::
8. find fault ::
9. blasted ::
1. laud ::
2. praise ::
blame, blameable, blamed, blameless, blames, blaming
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He is going to BLAME himself.
I took the phone because he told me to.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
You know who I BLAME
for my loneliness?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 4
But it’s sometimes used
to take the BLAME off you,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
I don't BLAME you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 11
...and it's understandable,
but don't BLAME Walt.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
English to Telugu Dictionary: blame
Meaning and definitions of blame, translation in Telugu language for blame with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of blame in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "blame"
What blame means in Telugu, blame meaning in Telugu, blame definition, examples and pronunciation of blame in Telugu language.