Noun(1) grass whose starchy grains are used as food: wheat; rice; rye; oats; maize; buckwheat; millet(2) foodstuff prepared from the starchy grains of cereal grasses(3) a breakfast food prepared from grain
Adjective(1) made of grain or relating to grain or the plants that produce it
(1) She headed downstairs, and had a bowl of cereal for breakfast.(2) Add half a cup of Fiber One or All-Bran to increase the fiber content of your favorite breakfast cereal .(3) They accept that a bowl of cereal and milk is about as convenient as you get, but they want more choice.(4) He eats cereal for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and sometimes for snacks in between.(5) There was plenty of milk, but no breakfast cereal to enjoy it with.(6) Menus offer a choice of hot food for breakfast, with cereal and toast, three hot choices and a salad bar for lunch and two hot choices and a salad bar for supper.(7) a bowl of cereal(8) Only in America could a cafÔö£┬« sell just breakfast cereal .(9) a cereal box(10) There in the kitchen, they made a feeble breakfast of cereal and milk.(11) Daily Echo readers can help support the charity by donating tinned food, breakfast cereal , tea and coffee this month.(12) She decided to have toast for breakfast instead of cereal since she had gotten up earlier than usual.(13) Smoothies make for a great alternative from cereal and toast at breakfast.(14) The donation was in the form of breakfast cereal given to students to ensure that their first meal of the day was nutritious.(15) It takes me 2 hours of writing down pros and cons before I can decide what cereal I want for breakfast.(16) They all looked at me and I just sat down and I got an empty bowl and the box of cereal and the milk and I fixed my breakfast.
(1) breakfast cereal :: అల్పాహారం ధాన్యపు
(2) cereal bowl :: ధాన్యపు గిన్నె
(3) cereal bar :: ధాన్యం బార్
(4) cereal products :: ధాన్యం ఉత్పత్తులు
(5) box of cereal :: ధాన్యపు బాక్స్
(6) cereal grain :: తృణధాన్యాల గింజల
1. grain ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I mean, holding a meeting to decide
what breakfast CEREAL we should buy.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 21
...or pick out a new breakfast CEREAL
without knowing his fiber requirements...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 20
Is there still CEREAL?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
...and have CEREAL with Mrs. Vartabedian.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 10
...poured a bowl of CEREAL,
added a quarter cup of milk...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 7
English to Telugu Dictionary: cereal
Meaning and definitions of cereal, translation in Telugu language for cereal with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of cereal in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "cereal"
What cereal means in Telugu, cereal meaning in Telugu, cereal definition, examples and pronunciation of cereal in Telugu language.