Adjective(1) of or relating to the arts and manners that a group favors(2) denoting or deriving from or distinctive of the ways of living built up by a group of people(3) of or relating to the shared knowledge and values of a society(4) relating to the raising of plants or animals
(1) Even in my street, there is great cultural diversity.(2) He did not preserve them as cultural heritage.(3) As a free marketeer, I hate monopoly of any sort, be it economic, cultural or social.(4) They contribute greatly to the cultural , social and economic life of our country.(5) Legal norms capture and reinforce deep cultural norms and community practices.(6) That is, they are interested in how any society conceives its cultural substratum.(7) This is a complex social and cultural problem which will not be solved by hasty legislation.(8) They are the social and cultural core of rural life and their supporters run into seven figures.(9) It seems that every town and village in France puts on cultural festivals of some type or another.(10) The point about understanding across cultural and social boundaries is important.(11) When you buy work from a living artist you are helping to ensure continuing cultural innovation.(12) They embody and give significance to cultural and social differences in a society.(13) Edinburgh is a great city with a long tradition of cultural diversity and social tolerance.(14) Thus they represented a social and cultural nostalgia for faith and community.(15) Modern societies are said to be characterized by deep diversity and cultural pluralism.(16) Social and cultural trends that used to take years to cross the Atlantic are speeding up.
(1) anthropology :: పురా
(2) cultural heritage :: సాంస్కృతిక వారసత్వం
(3) cultural diversity :: సాంస్కృతిక భిన్నత్వం
(4) cultural values :: సాంస్కృతిక విలువలు
(5) cross-cultural :: మిశ్రమ సంస్కృతి
(6) cultural background :: సాంస్కృతిక నేపథ్యం
(7) cultural literacy :: సాంస్కృతిక అక్షరాస్యత
(8) cultural exchange :: సాంస్కృతిక మార్పిడి
(9) cultural activities :: సాంస్కృతిక కార్యక్రమాలు
(10) cultural studies :: సాంస్కృతిక అధ్యయనాలు
(11) cultural anthropology :: సాంస్కృతిక మానవశాస్త్రం
1. ethnic ::
2. aesthetic ::
3. ethnical ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
if-if that's not
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 10
Dude, can you even open your mouth
without spewing a CULTURAL stereotype?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 9
...the CULTURAL convention
is to bring them hot beverages.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 6
This is very interesting.
Cultural perceptions are subjective.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 1
I find the notion of romantic love to be
an unnecessary CULTURAL construct...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 5
English to Telugu Dictionary: cultural
Meaning and definitions of cultural, translation in Telugu language for cultural with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of cultural in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "cultural"
What cultural means in Telugu, cultural meaning in Telugu, cultural definition, examples and pronunciation of cultural in Telugu language.