సైకిల్ వాహనం, ప్రత్యేక భావాంశాన్ని కలిగిన కవితలు, గేయాలు
Noun(1) an interval during which a recurring sequence of events occurs(2) a series of poems or songs on the same theme(3) a periodically repeated sequence of events(4) the unit of frequency; one hertz has a periodic interval of one second (named for Heinrich Rudolph Hertz(5) a single complete execution of a periodically repeated phenomenon(6) a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
Verb(1) cause to go through a recurring sequence(2) pass through a cycle(3) ride a motorcycle(4) ride a bicycle(5) recur in repeating sequences
(1) the cells are shed over a cycle of twenty-eight days(2) The complex procedures required to ride a cycle , or to swim, are only lost with ill health.(3) Let's use what power we have as consumers, then, to prevent a dangerous cycle from repeating itself.(4) The snow has settled and it's still coming down, which is great and lovely but I have to cycle 5 miles or so to work.(5) Michael and Bernard provided one of the attractions on the day when they completed the cycle on a tandem bike.(6) the painting is one of a cycle of seven(7) In this sense, she reflects the same concerns as another emblematic mother-daughter short story cycle , Amy Tan's The Joy Luck Club.(8) Akhmatova wrote a poem cycle called Cinque which was based on their evenings together.(9) The Arthurian Legends are a cycle of stories that has been shaped and passed down through over fourteen hundred years of English history.(10) Medieval Lauds featured a weekly cycle of seven canticles beginning on Sunday with the Benedicite.(11) The last time she attempted an epic cycle of eighteen songs, the result was a horribly uneven album.(12) I opted to cycle for an hour out of London and then turn round, whatever the distance covered.(13) Today it is a blazing day in the capital, Maputo, and I have stayed on alone here for a few days, while the team continues the cycle northwards.(14) Two things I've been interested in recently are the brain's visual processing, and the metabolic cycle .(15) Deforestation also can have regional climatic effects because trees are a key link in the evapotranspiration cycle between soil and the atmosphere.(16) cycle shorts
(1) life cycle :: జీవిత చక్రం
(2) duty cycle :: విధి పునరావృత్తి
(3) cycle time :: చక్రం సమయం
(4) business cycle :: వ్యాపార చక్రం
(5) water cycle :: నీటి చక్రం
(6) menstrual cycle :: ఋతు చక్రం
(7) cycle lane :: సైకిల్ వీధి
(8) cycle path :: చక్రం మార్గం
(9) vicious cycle :: విషవలయం
(10) cycle count :: చక్రం లెక్కింపు
1. round ::
2. series ::
3. hertz ::
4. oscillation ::
5. bike ::
6. rhythm ::
8. bike ::
9. motorcycle ::
cycle, cycled, cycles, cycling, unicycle, unicycles
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Now, if you assume 15 tampons per CYCLE
in a 28-day CYCLE...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 4
I clearly woke you up
in the middle of a REM CYCLE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 10
You know, like women,
men have a monthly hormone CYCLE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 21
is just ensure that we're
gonna repeat the CYCLE.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
Four is still releasing the fabric softener
too early in the CYCLE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 1
English to Telugu Dictionary: cycle
Meaning and definitions of cycle, translation in Telugu language for cycle with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of cycle in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "cycle"
What cycle means in Telugu, cycle meaning
in Telugu, cycle definition, examples and pronunciation
of cycle in Telugu language.