ఎదుర్కొను, ఆకస్మికంగా కలవడం, ఎదిరించు
Noun(1) a minor short-term fight(2) a casual or unexpected convergence(3) a casual meeting with a person or thing(4) a hostile disagreement face-to-face
Verb(1) come together(2) come upon, as if by accident; meet with(3) be beset by(4) experience as a reaction(5) contend against an opponent in a sport, game, or battle
(1) They beg for money, often using bits of broken English they pick up from the occasional soldier they encounter .(2) When that fails, the young man has an unpleasant encounter with his family.(3) She had to limp through the final stages of the epic encounter , warding off cramp.(4) Newcastle won today's encounter 32-9 in front of a 4,500-strong crowd.(5) He was a bit of a suspicious character to encounter on the streets.(6) The unpleasant encounter put me in a strange state of mind.(7) she felt totally unnerved by the encounter(8) Even if they could find the time, they often encounter another obstacle.(9) And today's encounter against Celtic is just the sort of game he relishes.(10) Bands we encounter on the road are always in awe of our awesome van.(11) Another defeat would have left tomorrow's home encounter with Plymouth looking ominous.(12) All four are expected to turn out in tomorrow's encounter .(13) He came back strongly in the semi-final encounter against Pakistan by making a solid 58 runs.(14) his close encounter with death(15) what do we know about the people we encounter in our daily lives?(16) ├ö├ç├┐Border guards├ö├ç┬¬,├ö├ç├û I thought with awe, bracing myself for an unpleasant encounter .
(1) close encounter :: క్లోజ్ ఎన్కౌంటర్
(2) chance encounter :: యాదృచ్చిక కలయిక
(3) sexual encounter :: లైంగిక ఎన్కౌంటర్
(4) encounter with :: ఎదుర్కుంటారు
1. meeting ::
2. battle ::
3. showdown ::
4. clash ::
5. meet ::
6. experience ::
7. come across ::
8. receive ::
9. run into ::
10. take on ::
11. happen ::
encounter, encountered, encountering, encounters
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
As you know, several weeks ago
in our first ENCOUNTER...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 4
is someone I'm strongly
disinclined to ENCOUNTER.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
As I was saying, you and Leonard
had a disappointing sexual ENCOUNTER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 2
We're standing in the hallway,
suffering through an awkward ENCOUNTER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 7
Bernadette just asked
about my sexual ENCOUNTER with you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 20
English to Telugu Dictionary: encounter
Meaning and definitions of encounter, translation in Telugu language for encounter with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of encounter in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "encounter"
What encounter means in Telugu, encounter meaning in Telugu, encounter definition, examples and pronunciation of encounter in Telugu language.