Noun(1) the act of examining something closely (as for mistakes(2) a set of questions or exercises evaluating skill or knowledge(3) formal systematic questioning(4) a detailed inspection of your conscience (as done daily by Jesuits(5) the act of giving students or candidates a test (as by questions
(1) MacCullagh entered for the highly competitive fellowship examination , conducted orally in Latin.(2) Second Thoughts, without any critical examination of the information he peddled as fact.(3) But the allegations about his conduct crumble on examination , he says.(4) Ordinary critical examination of sources, indeed, any effort to discover the truth, was regarded as a serious moral lapse.(5) No intellectual development, no critical examination of the tenets of their faith.(6) Mr. Sammon submits that the party conducting an examination of the witness has an obligation to be fair to the witness.(7) She said she could not wait for the November examination because the test paper would be based on a new syllabus.(8) Most impressive was the solid critical examination the exhibit gave to issues of race and gender.(9) The cathedral there fascinated him and was the object of his deepest study and examination .(10) For example, the trial system demands examination and cross-examination of witnesses.(11) His study, conducted over five years of intensive examination , reveal that the toad will be extinct within two years.(12) Finally, I think it necessary to open up to critical examination all of what we call Zen.(13) There followed a prolonged sensation in court, which interrupted the examination of the witness.(14) an examination of marketing behaviour(15) Various skills of the student are tested in an entrance examination .(16) His subsequent examination of the witness statements of family and friends do not cause him to alter this view.
(1) physical examination :: శారీరక పరిక్ష
(2) medical examination :: వైద్య పరీక్ష
(3) final examination :: ఆఖరి పరీక్ష
(4) entrance examination :: ప్రవేశ పరీక్ష
(5) examination room :: పరీక్ష గదిలో
(6) clinical examination :: వైద్య పరీక్ష
(7) oral examination :: మౌఖిక పరీక్ష
(8) self-examination :: స్వీయ పరీక్ష
(9) take an examination :: ఒక పరీక్ష పడుతుంది
(10) examination table :: పరీక్ష పట్టిక
1. scrutiny ::
2. inspection ::
3. test ::
5. exam ::
6. testing ::
7. examen ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
"An EXAMINATION of the economic,
cultural and political roots of slavery...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 6
and does not bear the weight
of further EXAMINATION." Hmm.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 9
English to Telugu Dictionary: examination
Meaning and definitions of examination, translation in Telugu language for examination with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of examination in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "examination"
What examination means in Telugu, examination meaning in Telugu, examination definition, examples and pronunciation of examination in Telugu language.