అదనపు, అతి, అధికమైన, విశేషమైన
Noun(1) a minor actor in crowd scenes(2) an additional edition of a newspaper (usually to report a crisis(3) something additional of the same kind
Adjective(1) more than is needed, desired, or required, or unnecessary(2) added to a regular schedule(3) further or added
Adverb(1) unusually or exceptionally
(1) Fishermen who want to trade up and buy a bigger boat usually scrap their existing vessel and buy extra tonnage from the market.(2) Significant amounts of extra cash have been pumped in nationally and from local authorities and people expect to see results.(3) Make the holidays extra special for those on your gift list by sending them a polar bear or snowy owl gift adoption today.(4) As long as I do this before paying, the barman can charge me extra for a table if he likes, so an argument in Spanish is hopefully avoided.(5) You will also be able to buy amounts of extra pension.(6) It cost us 19 seconds extra to pull the bodywork away to get the wheel off and then to get the other wheel on.(7) To make this an extra special night out a complimentary glass of mulled wine and a mince pie will be served!(8) There is the normal amount of extra traffic here at rush hour.(9) We're only talking here about 1 per cent of taxpayers paying the extra amount.(10) She then asks how much extra it'll cost to get me added on once I pass my driving test.(11) Some boats make an additional charge for all pre-packaged drinks, whereas others charge extra only for alcoholic tipples.(12) The last time The Chronicle published an extra was Feb. 1, 2003, when the Columbia space shuttle disintegrated over East Texas.(13) Drivers are extra cautious along that particular stretch of the national highway, lest any cattle should cross the road.(14) The council has agreed to pay Ôö¼├║500 compensation and an extra amount if Mrs Strachan cannot now buy the lodge.(15) Vitamin D from food contained only about 10 per cent of our needs and people needed to get extra amounts from sunbathing.(16) However, the deal stipulates they cannot take the payout and bring separate proceedings for an extra amount.
(1) extra- :: అదనపు-
(2) extra large :: చాలా పెద్దది
(3) extra money :: అదనపు డబ్బు
(4) extra time :: అధిక సమయం
(5) extra charge :: అదనపు ధర
(6) extra bed :: అదనపు బెడ్
(7) extra work :: అదనపు పని
(8) extra cost :: అదనపు ఖర్చు
(9) extra virgin olive oil :: అదనపు పచ్చి ఆలివ్ నూనె
(10) extra virgin :: అదనపు పచ్చి
(11) extra hours :: అదనపు గంటలు
1. additional ::
2. special ::
3. spare ::
4. exceptionally ::
5. in addition ::
6. addition ::
7. walk-on ::
8. duplicate ::
9. supernumerary ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Way to go the EXTRA mile.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 21
A little EXTRA money to get
fractional T1 bandwidth in the apartment?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
I'm looking to make EXTRA money,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 17
Extra pineapple slices,
EXTRA whipped cream,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 16
Look, can we just please forget
about all this EXTRA stuff...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 10
English to Telugu Dictionary: extra
Meaning and definitions of extra, translation in Telugu language for extra with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of extra in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "extra"
What extra means in Telugu, extra meaning in Telugu, extra definition, examples and pronunciation of extra in Telugu language.