కలసివుండు, కలసి పోవు
Noun(1) a commercially prepared mixture of dry ingredients(2) an event that combines things in a mixture(3) the act of mixing together
Verb(1) mix together different elements(2) open (a place(3) combine (electronic signals(4) add as an additional element or part(5) to bring or combine together or with something else(6) mix so as to make a random order or arrangement
(1) a dance mix version of ├ö├ç├┐This Charming Man├ö├ç├û(2) arriving at the correct mix of full-time to part-time staff(3) Your troops available all have their place and there is quite an art to selecting the right mix of units towards ensuring victory.(4) Assemble a diverse mix of members of the organizations on a task force with the goal of making recommendations to leadership.(5) The project will take some time, but children love to muck in, helping mix concrete and move blocks.(6) When some of the minerals mix with the carbon, the diamond takes some other color in it.(7) it was everyone's dream to mix their album in their front room(8) Urban renewal programs in the 1950s were actually based on the presumption that social mix could make communities more stable.(9) The precise numbers in the mix of governors selected by different methods varies from trust to trust.(10) we're guessing he's a Lab-shepherd mix(11) This is largely because dance mix albums have come to be seen as yet another means for DJs to squeeze cash out of hapless clubbers.(12) These gases mix with ground water and emerge around springs.(13) The key consideration is the correct mix of forces and enablers.(14) This is a selection of dance workouts set to a diverse mix of music and rhythms.(15) The correct mix of important looking fonts, jargon and shiny paper combining to give the illusion of authenticity.(16) In fact, what we want in institutions of higher education, is a mix of the society, and we want it not just for cosmetic reasons.
(1) to mix :: కలుపుటకు
(2) marketing mix :: మార్కెటింగ్ మిక్స్
(3) mix-up :: సెమీస్
(4) cake mix :: కేక్ మిశ్రమం
(5) mix it up :: దానిని కలపాలి
(6) product mix :: ఉత్పత్తి మిక్స్
(7) trail mix :: ట్రయిల్ మిక్స్
(8) mix together :: కలిసి కలపాలి
1. mixture ::
2. cross ::
3. premix ::
4. blend ::
5. associate ::
6. be compatible ::
7. commingle ::
8. integrate ::
9. shuffle ::
10. mingle ::
1. separate ::
mix, mixable, mixes, mixing, premix, premixes, premixing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I MIX pancake batter in this.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 11
I am in the MIX.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 11
and MIX up some...
Some rocket fuel?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
I have a sister with the same basic DNA MIX
who hostesses at Fuddruckers.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
Can you pass the Chex Mix, please?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 3
English to Telugu Dictionary: mix
Meaning and definitions of mix, translation in Telugu language for mix with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of mix in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "mix"
What mix means in Telugu, mix meaning in Telugu, mix definition, examples and pronunciation of mix in Telugu language.