Noun(1) a message that seems to convey no meaning(2) ornamental objects of no great value
Adjective(1) having no intelligible meaning
(1) I appeal to all concern to stop this silly nonsense before someone is seriously hurt.(2) Now when Greta occasionally forgets her manners, the owner can stop this nonsense by standing in her kitchen doorway with the can in her hands so that Greta can see it.(3) Yes, it's a splendid piece of nonsense she writes.(4) But I did produce much nonsense and some actual words on stacks of punch cards.(5) nonsense poetry(6) Her stories, told in nonsense verse, are fast-paced with a rhythm that carries through its pages.(7) This patient won't stand for any nonsense - but she does require instant gratification(8) And perhaps the one or two readers who told me I was writing nonsense will remember as well?(9) I believed that his romanticisms were foolish nonsense and were to be looked down upon.(10) Every language had its stock of lullabies, nursery rhymes, nonsense verses, fairytales and simple stories.(11) My wife thinks he's some kind of demi-god and I'm just the bloke in the study writing nonsense , you know.(12) Referee Peter McCarthy refused to stand for any nonsense and brandished a succession of cards.(13) In 1951 if I had said I was going to the deli to pick up a sixpack of coke, people would have thought I was speaking nonsense ; the words were foreign.(14) To have those rights overridden by such ridiculous nonsense and sheer arrogance is unacceptable.(15) Are there any other volunteers to write nonsense out there?(16) People get very frustrated because they're trying to make sense out of nonsense .
(1) talk nonsense :: చర్చ అర్ధంలేని
(2) utter nonsense :: పూర్తిగా అర్థరహితమని
(3) talking nonsense :: మాట్లాడటం అర్ధంలేని
(4) stuff and nonsense :: stuff మరియు నాన్సెన్స్
1. rubbish ::
2. mischief ::
3. absurdity ::
6. nonsensical ::
7. rubbish ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I’m bothering you with my NONSENSE,
you’ll have to excuse me.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
I understand that,
it sounds like NONSENSE.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
Anyway, lo and behold,
amidst all the hippie-dippy
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
talk about NONSENSE."
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
to put up with your NONSENSE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 5
English to Telugu Dictionary: nonsense
Meaning and definitions of nonsense, translation in Telugu language for nonsense with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of nonsense in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "nonsense"
What nonsense means in Telugu, nonsense meaning in Telugu, nonsense definition, examples and pronunciation of nonsense in Telugu language.