Noun(1) any rational or irrational number(2) the basic unit of money in Brazil; equal to 100 centavos(3) an old small silver Spanish coin
Adjective(1) being or occurring in fact or actuality; having verified existence; not illusory(2) no less than what is stated; worthy of the name(3) not to be taken lightly(4) capable of being treated as fact(5) being or reflecting the essential or genuine character of something(6) of, relating to, or representing an amount that is corrected for inflation(7) having substance or capable of being treated as fact; not imaginary(8) (of property(9) coinciding with reality
Adverb(1) used as intensifiers; `real' is sometimes used informally for `really'; `rattling' is informal
(1) My day here has been a complete waste of time, as it is most days in fact - a real waste of petrol.(2) Making their job a real chore is the fact that he keeps showing up in Trish's shadow, so smitten is he.(3) In fact, the real shift that is taking place is very different from this.(4) The real glory was the fact that most of the postings were not from members.(5) Inflation also eats into the real value of the income from market returns received by farmers.(6) It seems that the state and central governments have been hiding the real facts.(7) the real leader of the party(8) So their reactions were similar to what would be found at the scene of a real disaster.(9) I want to be able to go over to Brick Lane in the East End to eat a real , genuine London bagel.(10) When is something going to be done about this very real and sad situation?(11) Besides, the real value for money lies in the fact that paying a few pence more benefits so many.(12) If you don't want to tell an adult, you can tell a friend - but my real advice is to just chill.(13) There were only two or three companies with any real significance trying to tap into the same market.(14) We will maintain the value of welfare benefits in real terms plus economic growth - no more.(15) If war is when leaders discover themselves, it is also when parties discover who, in fact, their real leaders are.(16) It paints a picture of real disasters on a global scale, in a set order and with attendant statistics.
(1) real estate :: రియల్ ఎస్టేట్
(2) for real :: నిజమైన కోసం
(3) keep it real :: వాస్తవంగా ఉంచు
(4) real love :: నిజమైన ప్రేమ
(5) real name :: అసలు పేరు
(6) real man :: నిజమైన మనిషి
(7) real estate agent :: స్థిరాస్తి వ్యపారి
(8) in real life :: నిజ జీవితంలో
1. actual ::
2. genuine ::
4. sincere ::
5. proper ::
6. complete ::
7. veridical ::
8. existent ::
9. substantial ::
10. tangible ::
11. real number ::
12. rattling ::
1. bogus ::
2. counterfeit ::
3. fake ::
4. mock ::
5. pseudo ::
6. sham ::
7. spurious ::
8. unreal ::
real, realer, realest, realist, realists, really, realness, reals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...but whose REAL talents lie
in menial labor.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 3
Sheldon, that's not a REAL thing.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 19
For REAL, yo.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 16
Well, I mean, there's no REAL difference.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 8
We lay low,
and then we get the REAL story...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
English to Telugu Dictionary: real
Meaning and definitions of real, translation in Telugu language for real with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of real in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "real"
What real means in Telugu, real meaning
in Telugu, real definition, examples and pronunciation
of real in Telugu language.