సముద్రము, ఉప్పు నీటి జలరాశి
Noun(1) a division of an ocean or a large body of salt water partially enclosed by land(2) anything apparently limitless in quantity or volume(3) turbulent water with swells of considerable size
(1) She breathed in and smelt the salty sea mixed with a sent of spring.(2) The cheese then enters a sea of brine salt solution for cooling.(3) Sioux County, Iowa, is a fertile, wall-to-wall sea of corn and soybeans.(4) she scanned the sea of faces for Stephen(5) Whereas estimates of phytoplankton were initially too high, sea ice primary production estimates were initially too low.(6) They may remember the hot salty sea , their ancestral home, their first food.(7) We appreciate the flavorful food, recognizing in the candlelight the small, spicy leaves we snipped from a sea of greens that bright morning.(8) I walked over to an east-facing balcony that overlooks the sea far below.(9) Others will find a healthful haven among a sea of fortified yogurts and dairy beverages.(10) there was still some sea running(11) From freezers and hardening tunnels to compressors, evaporators and air handling units, a sea of chilling and freezing equipment is available to the dairy industry.(12) a ban on dumping radioactive wastes in the sea(13) Although, ironically, the lack of rain in recent years has made the problem worse, as winter flows can help flush sediments through the system and out to sea .(14) a sea view(15) Facing the dark open sea and silent of traffic, the village at night is a bubble of conviviality.(16) Yields of herring, sea urchin and rockfish also dropped dramatically during this season.
(1) the sea :: సముద్రం
(2) sea level :: సముద్ర మట్టం
(3) sea bass :: ఒకే రకమైన సముద్రపు చేపలు
(4) sea lion :: సముద్ర సింహం
(5) at sea :: సముద్రంలో
(6) sea food :: సముద్ర ఆహార
(7) by the sea :: సముద్రం ద్వారా
(8) in the sea :: సముద్రంలో
(9) sea turtle :: సముద్ర తాబేలు
1. marine ::
2. ocean ::
4. expanse ::
sea, seas, seaward, seawards
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Let the SEA wash your follies
and your vanities away.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 5
won't be torched in the middle of the SEA.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 5
We can defeat anyone at SEA,
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 2
I hate the SEA, the fish
and the sand on the beach.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
Did you get a SEA lion while I was gone?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 4
English to Telugu Dictionary: sea
Meaning and definitions of sea, translation in Telugu language for sea with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of sea in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "sea"
What sea means in Telugu, sea meaning
in Telugu, sea definition, examples and pronunciation
of sea in Telugu language.