కొంతకాలము నుండి ఇప్పటి వరకు, ఆ సమయము నుండి
Preposition(1) in the intervening period between (the time mentioned) and the time under consideration, typically the present.(2) for the reason that: because.(3) ago.
(1) The banks will reclaim the funds from the retailer, but the goods have long since gone.(2) I met him there a few days since(3) she has suffered from depression since she was sixteen(4) The club's long since gone but the memories of those starry nights have never faded.(5) the worst property slump since the war(6) The sun had long since faded by this time and the sky was growing darker by the minute.(7) My father who started the business has long since given up trying to make me like him.(8) it hadn't long since ended(9) Many more elsewhere are struggling since visitors found a reason to stay at home.(10) I have to go since I'm her friend(11) they're long since gone home(12) It is hard to believe that a year has passed since then and it is a significant milestone in her fight for life.(13) They have long since ceased to be amazed at the number of shopping trolleys they find.(14) Wales had long since been conquered, but it was still very much alive as a country.(15) it's five years since the accident(16) Things may have picked up for Celtic since then but I see no reason to change my advice.
(1) ever since :: అప్పటి నుంచి
(2) since then :: అప్పటి నుండి
(3) since when :: ఎప్పట్నుంచి
(4) since yesterday :: నిన్నటి నుంచి
(5) since that time :: అప్పటి నుండి
(6) since last year :: గత సంవత్సరం నుండి
(7) since ever :: అప్పటి నుంచి
(8) since that :: ఆ తర్వాత
(9) since birth :: పుట్టిన నుండి
(10) since childhood :: చిన్నతనం నుండి
1. because ::
2. as ::
3. inasmuch as ::
4. for the reason that ::
1. hence ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
SINCE you were so good
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 9
You've grown SINCE I last saw you.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
...I'm a little nervous.
It's been a long time SINCE I've been on a date.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 1
Since you and Penny hooked up...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 2
I haven't seen Renly Baratheon
SINCE he was a boy.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
English to Telugu Dictionary: since
Meaning and definitions of since, translation in Telugu language for since with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of since in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "since"
What since means in Telugu, since meaning in Telugu, since definition, examples and pronunciation of since in Telugu language.