Noun(1) distance travelled per unit time(2) a rate (usually rapid(3) changing location rapidly(4) the ratio of the focal length to the diameter of a (camera(5) a central nervous system stimulant that increases energy and decreases appetite; used to treat narcolepsy and some forms of depression
Verb(1) move hurridly(2) move faster(3) move very fast(4) travel at an excessive or illegal velocity(5) cause to move faster
(1) The second tactic is rather more controversial - the use of part numbers performance ratings to suggest a higher clock speed than is actually the case.(2) our staff will help to speed you through the process(3) an engine running at full speed(4) we turned onto the runway and began to gather speed(5) the new road will speed traffic out of the city(6) I just want to bring you up to speed .(7) He gave a low chuckle before, in a sudden movement and with surprising speed , he kicked me across the face.(8) she increased her speed(9) the course is delivered on CDROM so students can progress at their own speed(10) may God speed you(11) It seems the children quickly appreciated their own limitations and adapted their speed and movements to their abilities.(12) They will be sent for forensic testing for ecstasy, speed and cannabis.(13) she spoke at speed(14) mix the ingredients at high speed(15) Scott also plays with lenses, camera speed and some excellent special effects to heighten the impact of the harrowing fight scenes.(16) PC Clark said excessive speed and the fact he was two-and-a-half times over the drink-drive limit were the primary factors behind the smash.
(1) speed limit :: వేగ పరిమితి
(2) top speed :: అత్యంత వేగంగా
(3) speed dial :: స్పీడ్ డయల్
(4) speed dating :: వేగ సహజీవనం
(5) average speed :: సగటు వేగం
(6) speed of sound :: ధ్వని వేగం
(7) speed bump :: వేగం bump
(8) full speed :: పూర్తి వేగం
1. rate ::
2. rapidity ::
3. velocity ::
4. fastness ::
5. upper ::
7. hurry ::
8. drive too fast ::
చాలా వేగంగా డ్రైవ్
9. hasten ::
11. pelt along ::
పాటు అదేపనిగా కొట్టు
speed, speeder, speeders, speedily, speeding, speeds, speedy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...l'd be on you like the SPEED of light
squared on matter to make energy.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 24
The average cork SPEED
is 25 miles per hour.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 6
High SPEED, whatever.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
He taught me that SPEED defeats size.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
Changes in jet streams
can affect the SPEED
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 2
English to Telugu Dictionary: speed
Meaning and definitions of speed, translation in Telugu language for speed with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of speed in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "speed"
What speed means in Telugu, speed meaning in Telugu, speed definition, examples and pronunciation of speed in Telugu language.