ఆత్మకు సంబంధించిన, మత సంబంధమైన
Noun(1) a kind of religious song originated by Blacks in the southern United States
Adjective(1) concerned with sacred matters or religion or the church(2) concerned with or affecting the spirit or soul(3) lacking material body or form or substance(4) resembling or characteristic of a phantom
(1) These participants resorted to embracing some of the postmodern ideas but opted to maintain their religious or spiritual beliefs.(2) And, while I don't mean to defend spiritual people, I would wonder how they could even begin to define that.(3) Ackroyd may have jettisoned traditional Catholicism, but in his work humans are spiritual beings with souls that survive death and time.(4) Deep down he was a very spiritual person, kind, charitable, and a good neighbour to all.(5) While we respect religious creeds, spiritual leaders and church councils, none of these can bind our consciences or force us to believe or observe anything outside of Bible truth.(6) But little research on whether spiritual or religious beliefs alter the process of grief has been carried out.(7) By and large, human spiritual welfare is seen as far more important than material welfare right through this period.(8) In my 21 years in this House I have never heard a member get up and criticise the personal religious and spiritual beliefs of somebody else.(9) It is full of thought, and she was an intellectual and spiritual person.(10) They interviewed people on their way of life, emotions, the history of Nestinari and most of all their souls and their spiritual ritual and mystical powers.(11) She was studying at university in Manchester and had met gentle, quiet Pete, well over a foot taller than her, a ├ö├ç├┐deeply spiritual guy with lovely eyes├ö├ç├û.(12) Humans bear the spiritual imprint of God due to the fact that they possess an immortal soul.(13) Is this then the end of the long march of human civilisation, this spiritual suicide, this quiet putrefaction of the soul into matter?(14) Your spiritual and religious beliefs or philosophies may help you deal with your grief.(15) But has it also been endowed by our creator with a spiritual center, a soul, at this moment?(16) Lately, however, methods have been developed to assess religiosity and spiritual beliefs.
(1) spiritual healing :: ఆధ్యాత్మికం వైద్యం
(2) spiritual life :: ఆధ్యాత్మిక జీవితాన్ని
(3) spiritual leader :: ఆధ్యాత్మికం నాయకుడు
(4) spiritual awakening :: ఆధ్యాత్మికం మేల్కొలుపు
(5) spiritual world :: ఆధ్యాత్మిక ప్రపంచ
1. nonmaterial ::
2. religious ::
3. unearthly ::
5. negro spiritual ::
1. bodily ::
2. corporeal ::
3. material ::
4. physical ::
5. substantial ::
nonspiritual, nonspirituals, spiritual, spiritualist, spiritualists, spirituality, spiritually, spirituals
English to Telugu Dictionary: spiritual
Meaning and definitions of spiritual, translation in Telugu language for spiritual with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of spiritual in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "spiritual"
What spiritual means in Telugu, spiritual meaning in Telugu, spiritual definition, examples and pronunciation of spiritual in Telugu language.