- అయితేజీవితాన్ని గడిపేశాడని రాశాడుwhileswhiling
Noun(1) a period of indeterminate length (usually short
(1) After a while , the consensus on how to respond to the examples breaks down and the debate stalls.(2) I went back and watched TV for a while till Jess wanted to go back to her room.(3) The sky was almost black, while the trees and shrubs where all frosty pink.(4) the period while the animal remains alive(5) a diversion to while away the long afternoons(6) The result was a lengthy hiatus in the building work while another contractor was sought.(7) Some contracts offer just protection, while others provide investment links.(8) while I wouldn't recommend a night-time visit, by day the area is full of interest(9) None the less, for a while it became very difficult for writers to present their views artistically.(10) All this while my family was watching from inside the van, and in full view of all those in line.(11) Domitia finds the list while he sleeps, and joins others whose names are there in a conspiracy.(12) At this time kidneys were taken a little while after the donor's heart had stopped and death had been pronounced.(13) The victims were attacked while watching a cricket match between India and Pakistan on television.(14) Thus while we can start with Waltz, we certainly do not want to stop with him.(15) There were two bastards in the Jones household for a while - but only one of them was truly Jenny's.(16) he starts to draw, talking the while
(1) for a while :: కాసేపు
(2) once in a while :: అప్పుడప్పుడు
(3) a while :: కాసేపు
(4) after a while :: కొంచం సేపు తరవాత
(5) in a while :: కొద్ది సేపట్లో
(6) in a little while :: మరి కొద్ది సేపటిలో
(7) a while ago :: కాసేపు క్రితం
(8) every once in a while :: ప్రతి ఒక సమయంలో
(9) a little while :: కొద్దిసేపట్లో
(10) wait a while :: కాసేపు వేచి
1. during the time that ::
2. when ::
3. as ::
4. whilst ::
5. time ::
6. spell ::
7. stretch ::
8. stint ::
9. span ::
10. interval ::
11. period ::
12. duration ::
13. phase ::
14. patch ::
15. pass ::
16. spend ::
17. occupy ::
18. use up ::
19. fritter ::
20. kill ::
while, whiled, whiles, whiling
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 17
Now, WHILE I agree with you
that laser tag is a hard sell...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
let it happen
WHILE there's still some of me left.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 10
Hey, WHILE you'’re looking at it,
if I'’m still on there
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 4
While you were sleeping,
I was weaving an un-unravelable web.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 10
English to Telugu Dictionary: while
Meaning and definitions of while, translation in Telugu language for while with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of while in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "while"
What while means in Telugu, while meaning in Telugu, while definition, examples and pronunciation of while in Telugu language.