కోరిక కలిగియుండు, కావాలని కోరు, ఆశించు, ఒకరికోసం కావాలని ఆశించు, గాఢమైన కోరిక కలిగియుండు
Noun(1) a specific feeling of desire(2) an expression of some desire or inclination(3) (usually plural(4) the particular preference that you have
Verb(1) hope for; have a wish(2) prefer or wish to do something(3) make or express a wish(4) feel or express a desire or hope concerning the future or fortune of(5) order politely; express a wish for(6) invoke upon
(1) they wish her every success(2) We all shared a wish , a hope, and a dream to bring back justice, freedom and most of all fun.(3) if you wish(4) She shuts her eyes and makes a wish in her head then blows out the candles.(5) I guessed that my life was such a disaster that I didn't have the mind to have a dream, a wish of my own.(6) I wish that I hadn't done that(7) I wish it to be clearly understood(8) Let those involved decide if they'd wish to participate in the meting out of justice.(9) His attitude is that he does not wish to be involved in any argument whether this valuation is right or wrong.(10) We expect and hope that Australia and Indonesia have the same wish .(11) We both expressed our wish to continue these talks and to find sensible solutions.(12) I wish to be involved in deciding the treatment I receive as much as possible.(13) The idea of the lake stretching across the whole world was only a desire, a wish shared by everyone in Belryno.(14) But it must be more than a hope or a wish , more than knowing that it is good for you.(15) I would not wish it on the vilest soul(16) You however did, and as I'm twenty I no longer have to follow your every wish and whim.
(1) as you wish :: అట్లే కానివ్వండి
(2) make a wish :: ఒక కోరిక తయారు
(3) to wish :: కోరుట
(4) if you wish :: నువ్వు కోరుకుంటే
(5) wish for :: కోరుకుంటూ
(6) wish to :: అనుకుంటోంది
(7) death wish :: ఆఖరి కోరిక
(8) last wish :: ఆఖరి కోరిక
1. desire ::
2. request ::
3. indirect request ::
4. regard ::
5. wishing ::
6. desire ::
7. want ::
8. bid ::
9. like ::
10. wish well ::
wish, wished, wisher, wishers, wishes, wishful, wishing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Choose any horse you WISH, it is yours.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 7
"Oh, I WISH I could enjoy a cup of tea
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 21
- You did make that up, right?
- Oh, God, I WISH I had.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 16
I really WISH you wouldn't
work at that place.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 12
I WISH we could, too.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
English to Telugu Dictionary: wish
Meaning and definitions of wish, translation in Telugu language for wish with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of wish in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "wish"
What wish means in Telugu, wish meaning in Telugu, wish definition, examples and pronunciation of wish in Telugu language.