Article(1) belonging to or associated with the person or people that the speaker is addressing.(2) belonging to or associated with any person in general.(3) used when addressing the holder of certain titles.
(1) So just leave your email address in your review if you want me to email you when I post.(2) Carefully lower your eyes to look directly at the center dot and bring it into focus.(3) One way to make lots of people see your weird movies is to get big names in your films.(4) The only thing you ever had at eight in the morning was the tea your mum brought you.(5) it was under your coat(6) If you store your wine in a cold cellar or garage, bring it inside in plenty of time.(7) she isn't your ordinary director(8) I brought you to my house and took you home when your mom got back from searching for you.(9) she is one of your chatty types(10) On the inside of your right foot is the dark varicose patch which came up after the third baby.(11) your house is for sale(12) It was a bit like watching one of your best friends being slowly beaten up by the school bully.(13) the rest of your lives(14) Only when your whole body is strong can you become a better and more efficient runner.(15) he's your typical student(16) Apparently letting your sister know the address of your blog is not such a good idea.
(1) what is your name :: నీ పేరు ఏమిటి
(2) your name :: నీ పేరు
(3) your mother :: మీ అమ్మ
(4) shut your mouth :: నోరు మూసుకో
(5) by your side :: మీ పక్షాన
(6) for your information :: మీ సమాచారం కోసం
(7) your face :: నీ ముఖము
1. your ::
2. yours ::
3. thy ::
4. thine ::
5. you ::
6. ye ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Another name off YOUR list.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 10
How's YOUR work going, Penny?
Any acting jobs?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 12
I know all about YOUR
tall girl website.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 21
And YOUR carotid artery
is just one shaky scalpel away...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 9
ask if YOUR fears
will come true.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 9
English to Telugu Dictionary: your
Meaning and definitions of your, translation in Telugu language for your with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of your in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "your"
What your means in Telugu, your meaning
in Telugu, your definition, examples and pronunciation
of your in Telugu language.