సమతూగు, నిలకడగాఉండు, తుయ్యి
- సంతులనంసమతుల్యబకాయిలనుసమతౌల్యానికిస్మృతి తప్పిన
Noun(1) a state of equilibrium(2) equality between the totals of the credit and debit sides of an account(3) harmonious arrangement or relation of parts or elements within a whole (as in a design(4) equality of distribution(5) something left after other parts have been taken away(6) the difference between the totals of the credit and debit sides of an account(7) (astrology(8) the seventh sign of the zodiac; the sun is in this sign from about September 23 to October 22(9) (mathematics(10) a weight that balances another weight(11) a wheel that regulates the rate of movement in a machine; especially a wheel oscillating against the hairspring of a timepiece to regulate its beat(12) a scale for weighing; depends on pull of gravity
Verb(1) bring into balance or equilibrium(2) compute credits and debits of an account(3) hold or carry in equilibrium(4) be in equilibrium
(1) policies that help women balance work and family life(2) Which is understandable, but a touch of balance would make him sound a tad more professional and perhaps make it possible to listen to him without cringing.(3) A fine example of balance and grace, Mercury is classically modernist in its proportions and implications.(4) The main thing that strikes me is the perfect balance , or relief as Stokowski called it, between the orchestra and piano.(5) Reasonable and accurate perceptions, therefore, are key to striking the correct balance between work and procrastination.(6) In order for the balance sheet to balance , total assets on one side have to equal total liabilities plus owners' equity on the other.(7) Right when we crest, that is the point we let off the throttle to lessen the impact and maintain control of the balance and pivot point.(8) Even so, the trade balance remained in surplus for several consecutive months.(9) But the costs of benchmarking will make it almost impossible to balance the national accounts if the economy fails to return to the boom times.(10) With the sudden highs and disturbing lows, especially in the fragile lives of young celebs, mental peace and balance is hard to maintain.(11) A man who had lost his mental balance was wandering without clothes.(12) Grant observed that the fund balance for the Association remains steady.(13) The vials were randomized within the growth cabinet and weighed on an analytical balance at 1-2 h intervals.(14) Imagine I am in my lab coat, focused on colour, bouquet, flavour and feel, balance and structure, being as empirical as possible.(15) the balance of opinion was that work was more important than leisure(16) I juggled five credit cards in college and always paid the entire balance on time each month.
(1) balance sheet :: బ్యాలెన్స్ షీట్
(2) balance due :: బాకీ
(3) account balance :: ఖాతా నిలువ
(4) outstanding balance :: బాకీ
(5) on balance :: మొత్తం మీద
(6) current balance :: ప్రస్తుత నిల్వ
(7) trial balance :: విచారణ సంతులనం
(8) balance of payments :: చెల్లింపులు సంతులనం
(9) credit balance :: నికరపు మొత్తం
(10) opening balance :: ప్రారంభ నిల్వ
1. stability ::
3. counterbalance ::
5. remainder ::
6. libra ::
7. equilibrium ::
8. balance wheel ::
9. symmetry ::
10. residual ::
11. proportion ::
12. counterweight ::
13. steady ::
14. counterbalance ::
15. correspond ::
16. weigh ::
17. equilibrize ::
18. poise ::
1. disequilibrium ::
2. imbalance ::
balance, balanced, balances, balancing, unbalance, unbalances
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Tricky finding the BALANCE...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 19
I want you to know that I get this job
changes the BALANCE in our relationship.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 6
My career's not hanging in the BALANCE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 22
...any semblance of BALANCE
to our universe.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 7
No BALANCE any more.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
English to Telugu Dictionary: balance
Meaning and definitions of balance, translation in Telugu language for balance with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of balance in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "balance"
What balance means in Telugu, balance meaning in Telugu, balance definition, examples and pronunciation of balance in Telugu language.