పక్కన, గాక, అంతేకాక, అధనంగా
Preposition(1) at the side of; next to.(2) in addition to; apart from.
(1) A few clothes lie folded on a chair, make-up spread on a table beside her computer.(2) he sat beside me in the front seat(3) Her husband, who was sitting beside her, sustained a whiplash injury and an injury to his shoulder.(4) Are there other writers beside you who have done this?(5) I gathered these two and headed over to the customer service counter to ask if there were any others beside the ones on the shelf.(6) Extra charges like snorkeling, canoeing and others beside the package rate are at the expense of the individual(7) Our community has Japanese, Vietnamese, Russian, Chinese and several others beside Mexicans.(8) She walked back to the trunk and took the photo out and placed it on the small table beside the bed.(9) beside Paula she always felt clumsy(10) beside Beth's idealism, my priorities looked shabby(11) She is so clever and intelligent, I look at her and think "Wow, I feel stupid beside her".(12) Don't feel ugly beside them, you're beautiful in a classy way.(13) I had my lunch sitting beside the war memorial cross in an almost grotto-like setting.(14) "If there are others beside me who are going through the same physical symptoms, the medical community has an obligation to help us."(15) She has four coordinators for the Web site, four other writers beside herself, several photographers and substantial technical assistance.(16) He placed it on the table beside the love seat she had chosen, and sat down next to her.
(1) beside that :: దాని ప్రక్కన
(2) beside this :: ఈ పక్కన
(3) beside the point :: పాయింట్ పక్కన
(4) stand beside :: ప్రక్కన నిలబడటానికి
(5) beside oneself :: తమనుతాము పక్కన
(6) be beside oneself :: తమనుతాము పక్కన ఉంటుంది
(7) beside himself :: తనను పక్కన
(8) put beside :: పక్కన ఉంచాలి
1. alongside ::
3. next to ::
4. parallel to ::
5. abreast of ::
6. at someone's elbow ::
ఒకరి మోచేయి వద్ద
7. adjacent to ::
8. next door to ::
9. cheek by jowl with ::
తో దవడ ద్వారా చెంప
11. abutting ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Pull his bones down to your depths to rest
BESIDE his ancestors and his children.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 2
Now he stands BESIDE our enemies
and gives them counsel.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 1
You shall be given
a stout keep BESIDE the sea,
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
Are you saying that you will not stand
BESIDE me as I plead my case?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 16
I did not fight BESIDE you on the field
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 10
English to Telugu Dictionary: beside
Meaning and definitions of beside, translation in Telugu language for beside with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of beside in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "beside"
What beside means in Telugu, beside meaning in Telugu, beside definition, examples and pronunciation of beside in Telugu language.